• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

PTC version 2.0

its ok Daniel. BTW- the IPF has put a freeze on all new equipment till 2014. However, Inzer managed to get their new wraps through and they are approved. They are basically improved versions of the APT wraps. Inzer have said they hope to have them released for distribution by the end of the year.

its ok Daniel. BTW- the IPF has put a freeze on all new equipment till 2014. However, Inzer managed to get their new wraps through and they are approved. They are basically improved versions of the APT wraps. Inzer have said they hope to have them released for distribution by the end of the year.

prowriststraps.com charge $73 for shipping what a rip off

yeah- it is. And they now make all their wraps to order- so they don't hold stock. I placed an order for a dozen sets of wraps and it took them a couple of months to make them. Madness. I just gave up and then the Inzer opportunity came along.

Dan, if you really want APT wraps the best place to get them is liftinglarge.com
They have them in stock and shipping is pretty good.

I only got a few t-shirts to fill out the order.

$25 each
XXL-red
XL- navy
L- black
M- royal blue

Next order we'll get some more shirts, some soft suits in red and blue, more wraps and belts and we'll also start getting in some squat suits, deadlift suits, bench shirts etc.

Last edited:
Pierre is a guy who started at PTC a few months ago. He has been progressing nicely. Tonight he became lifter 66 to pull 200kg.

At 78kg, Pierre has now

Squatted 140kg
Benched 115kg
Deadlifted 200kg

He is 20 years old and trains for Brazillian Jiu Jitsu, he's a school mate of Max's

Gareth deadlifted 225kg for a PB tonight

Pierre is a guy who started at PTC a few months ago. He has been progressing nicely. Tonight he became lifter 66 to pull 200kg.

At 78kg, Pierre has now

Squatted 140kg
Benched 115kg
Deadlifted 200kg

He is 20 years old and trains for Brazillian Jiu Jitsu, he's a school mate of Max's

Gareth deadlifted 225kg for a PB tonight

What was his weightlifting background before PTC?

What was he lifting when you first met him? Damn nice lifts for someone his age and weight.

He was doing regular stuff at a commercial gym, mainly benching and arms etc.

He saw footage of Max lifting and asked him on sitonyourfacebook if he could come train.

He then started squatting and deadlifting for the first time. He started like every other sub 80kg kid, albeit one who trained in martial arts.

His lifts are great, but he trains hard and never says no.

I actually cant recall Pierre EVER asking me a question except for, "whats next"

He knew Max from Max's first day at high school, so he knows how much he's progressed. In fact, Max had long ringlets back then, just like Pierre, everyone asked if they were brothers, both boys always replied yes. Pierre is 2 years older than Max.

As far as his original lifts, I only remember the extraordinary ones, Pierre was average, except for the bench.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWVw-uvA0EE]YouTube - PTC - Pierre deadlifting 200kg@78kg[/ame]

As I mentioned earlier, Gareth deadlifted 225kg. I forgot to mention he also squatted 185kg, both done raw, not even a belt. Gareth weighs around 81kg, he also benches over 120kg and does a strict MP with 85kg, the only client other than Alen who can do bw

Gareth has started lifting 3 x week at PTC, he gets stronger evey session.

At Nats he went 172.5/115/207.5 - 495kg

He has added over 40kg to that already

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dr6s87B24EM]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

Hey Markos

Could I just ask how you get these guys squatting and deadlifting so much in such little time?

Are they on PPP even though they are beginners?

Cause I have been training for 4 months (haven't misses a session until last week) and the numbers these guys are doing is ridiculous and makes me think that what I have achieved (which I am happy of so far - until I read what your lifters have achieved in such little time) is nothing at all...

Cheers