• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

PTC version 2.0

Heres the funny bit. His program today called for work sets of 210kg I think. He did all that first.

He only did this to take Nicks record. He said Nick was some kind of pretender and not worthy to hold records at a fine establishment like PTC.

I can feel Nick challenging Gawain at UDL's for 90 seconds.

For those interested, PTC squat record board - Top 10

Gawain Johnstone......225kg
Nick Rankin...............220kg
Spiros Markopoulos.....215kg
Chris........................207.5kg
Simon Chan...............205kg
Chris Morrow.............200kg
Fat Dave..................200kg
Alen........................195kg
Matt........................190kg
Tony........................190kg

Last edited:
For those that dont know, Gawain squatted 332.5kg at Nats, stupidly easy.

The lazy shit doesnt know how to push himself, as witnessed by you all on how easy that squat is on the video, although he does have a torn quad lol

He only did this to take Nicks record. He said Nick was some kind of pretender and not worthy to hold records at a fine establishment like PTC.

Nick knows full well that I dominate his whimpy ass, any time, any place, any how.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pfft all these damn ring ins taking the records you shit stirrer.

Still waiting for any clients to catch my numbers..........

Except for that embarassing bench of course.

Last edited:
Markos, you used to pride yourself in that the records were broken by lifters who actually got strong at PTC.

Seeing Chris' name there (the guy who deadlifted 600 pounds in board shorts)... is he still training at PTC? Haven't seen Markos write anything about him for a while.

Chris lives in Sydney, he just flys down for comps.

Paullie, strong is strong, I dont eliminate the strong to make my lifters look better.

Put up, or ship the f u c k out.

If you lift at PTC, you can set a record. I encourage the strong to come to motivate my lifters, not shelter them from the strong to fool them into a false sense of strengthood lol

We do things different in the east, maybe if you join ProRaw and come over you might see for yourself.

The Ange Galati bench thingo was interesting. He rang and asked if he could compete, as people get scared off when he's lifting.

I told him to stop lifting in WA and get his ass into my garage.

Fun and games in the gym tonight

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSsJ89w7Cn8]YouTube - IMG 00591[/ame]