• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

PTC version 2.0

Either way is fine big fella

Big Fella, who're we kidding there?

I'll probably set the record for the worst lifter, just means I have to work harder and have a longer way to climb. I'll e-mail you 1st thing tomorrow, and when I get confirmation as to whether I'll be heading up next week (applying for 1st job) I'll ring to make a booking. (don't want to take an appointment slot unless I'm 100% sure I can make it)

Thanks for all your help and knowledge
little_lifter

Wheres all the treadmills and the TV with video hits playing 24/7?

That is an incredible gym mate, do you own a reverse hyper?

My stepson is attempting to make the state squad in athletics today, if he makes it I will be in Melbs in december so I will def be asking for a visit.

Congrats markos

I don't have a reverse hyper might get a G
HR when I have more funds

I do have a hyperextension bench

Would be nice to meet more of you guys

new gym looks awesome markos, heaps of room to park the EVO in there. I'll have to drop in next time im working in the area.

Okay, picked up 6 x 20kg Ivanko plates and 2 x 10kg Ivanko plates.

I now have

4 x 25kg
10 x 20kg
2 x 15kg
4 x 10kg

I can make a 395kg Ivanko bar now

More to come

I now have

4 x 25kg
10 x 20kg
2 x 15kg
4 x 10kg

More to come

Well as long as Gawaine dosen't put a suit on, and steve dosen't take up your offer of free sessions that should just about be enough for teh rest of us mortals!

I now have

4 x 25kg
10 x 20kg
2 x 15kg
4 x 10kg

More to come

You know you should have got 2 x 2.5kg plates to make it an even 400. lol

Obviously any aprehensions you had about the move have been resolved. Looks great MArkos, One day i will have to make a trip down.

Gawaine just broke the ptc squat record with the easiest 225 you'll ever see. So much that he paused at the bottom for shits and giggles

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here is Gawains 225kg raw squat, new PTC record

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bU305g_2sMQ]YouTube - IMG 00571[/ame]