• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Ptc sydney's house of pain #1

Got one more, Miwah Van she gonna lift in gear that ok?

Sure bud.. If its the same gear as yourself then i will classify it as exibition and wont be up for prizes unless its wrists wraps/kneewraps as specified.. Let me know what u think..

There will be 4 girls in total then which is pretty good.

Joel - It will be based on Proraw so we will allow wristwraps/kneewraps. so NO not completley raw.

looks like tommorrow will be a cracker.. 30 people confirmed..
Some crossfit guys rang this morning and are now competing as well. Awesome stuff!!

looks like tommorrow will be a cracker.. 30 people confirmed..
Some crossfit guys rang this morning and are now competing as well. Awesome stuff!!

Everyone is gonna have to remind the crossfit guys to do only the one rep. Then tell them running around the block between all there attempts isn't required either.

I'll try to get there at 9.
Be sure to say hello, I don't bite but I may kick you in the nuts. :)

Hey guys,
This seems like a great idea! But, What if you can only DL 150/3? Is it worth turning up? Or is it mainly for you more experienced guys! Thanks!

15 confirmed novices so far who have never lifted in comp so anybody can compete...

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk