• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Ptc sydney's house of pain #1

It's black nitride , knurling like a cheese grater..

Nice bar. Not sure on bend although I would assume yes.

its rated at 1000kg .. I will shortly be buying an eleiko bar for $1500-2000 later on and another $6000 on ivanko plates for any capo/proraw comps.

I dont buy cheap/inferior equipment for my comps or anything in life for that matter.. Buying cheap inferior stuff leaves u open to people complaining about this and that during comps. I cant stand the hassles and questions.

The comp will also be on an IPF Specced bench/squat combo. The thing alone cost me $4000..

I dont buy cheap/inferior equipment for my comps or anything in life for that matter.. Buying cheap inferior stuff leaves u open to people complaining about this and that during comps. I cant stand the hassles and questions.

good policy

I like it how those who don't win still have a chance of winning for putting in the most effort. Good idea :)

... unfortunately I'm Brisbane. I'm hosting a private competition with myself and a couple of mates in just under a month just to see what our 1 rep max is for major lifts :) - Just thought I'd throw that in. Prize = pride.

The PTC clubs comps are designed for people to just push themselves. Everybody whether novice or seasoned is a winner just by giving it ago IMO.

Im putting on a BBQ after as well after the event

I like it how those who don't win still have a chance of winning for putting in the most effort. Good idea :)

... unfortunately I'm Brisbane. I'm hosting a private competition with myself and a couple of mates in just under a month just to see what our 1 rep max is for major lifts :) - Just thought I'd throw that in. Prize = pride.
PTC Brisbane is holding a comp soon too.

Just letting u guys know 4 weeks left if your competing.. 12 competitors confirmed so far ..

Having a BBQ afterwards as well. :)

What time do you think we'll finish up? Trying to work out if I can make it to something in the afternoon.

Here is an up to date list of entrants. A bit over 3 weeks to go guys..

PTC sydney House of affliction powerlifting comp entrants (19 so far)

brasheye
brasheye +1
orthogonous
Jono
Jono+1
Dan+1
Seaumas
Seaumas+1
Christian
Sara
Stipe
Crisp