• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Ptc sydney's house of pain #1

Stop moving the goal posts or i might have to just buy a t-shirt..........

Is there many other members coming?

Being in perth it will be nice to put faces to names after being a member for a year orso on here

Mine is 241 at my current lifts.. hopefully higher come QLD vs NSW PCT comp time! :D

Bring your strong because were lifting for the glory. Ill be purchasing a shield for this event. State of lifting!

So we need more people representing this from nsw!!

330 using the glossbren, im attending a crossfit course ceffo that week , wot nights are you training , id like to come in that week to train ?

Stop moving the goal posts or i might have to just buy a t-shirt..........

Is there many other members coming?

Being in perth it will be nice to put faces to names after being a member for a year orso on here

Atm 7 from here.. confirmed.. I just met 4 of them today at my opening of PTC sydney.. Nice bunch of guys.. very focused on lifting

I should post a final list as the date comes nearer

330 using the glossbren, im attending a crossfit course ceffo that week , wot nights are you training , id like to come in that week to train ?

Were open every night from 5-10pm weekdays and 9-5pm saturday..
I hope to get my training back on track this monday.. The last 2 weeks setting up have been crazy

i would love to pick your brain on crossfit.. I used to think it was a gimmick like zumba but after doing a simulated crossfit circuit its pretty intense

also come and get your names on the PTC Sydney Record board below
As u can see its quite bare atm. :cool:
Along as the PTC Sydney website Records

219585_208809699149385_100000610686681_617820_6905905_o-1.jpg

Last edited:
Can't tmrw. I got lunch at Mum's and then the outlaws..Mother's Day.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

i would love to pick your brain on crossfit.. I used to think it was a gimmick like zumba but after doing a simulated crossfit circuit its pretty intense

Ive been training my fighters in simaular ways for years squatting deadlifting , pull ups throwing medice balls around,

Its the way ive trained for years , never done 5x5 shieko or any other beginners programme , but @ 81-83kg b/w i can dead nearlyx3 squatx2 and bench x1.5,

Everything has merit, thats why we train using such a wide variety of movements, the onlything that doesnt change (and i dont tolerate) is anything less than 110% effort,