• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Ptc Sydney

i'm a big fan of elitefts, imho they are the holy grail of powerlifting.
just the training atmosphere i see from the videos gives my goosebumps.
matt kroc, dave tate, matt wenning and wendler. PHWOAR!!!

My dream is for anybody to go into ptc Sydney and just grow stronger bigger by being there. Elitefs is just outta this world to compare any gym but there's nothing wrong with copying there principles!!

haha now i'll get n00bs at my place more often considering homebush is so close to me! hahaha...

oh and i'll have a close place to train!!! hehehe..

Good luck Ceffo, it sounds like its going to be a blast!!
Ps. Have some crossfit classes hehe :p

Last edited:
update - Lease has been signed i can officially open beginning of may..

With MMA and strength/powerlifting training going hand in hand in terms of training and the demographic for it in the area inclined to this fast growing sport. I have ordered the below for the gym.

There will be a takewondo/proffesional muai thai/bjj trainer/mma at the gym for all new starters who are keen to look into this sport while using the gym facilities as well to get the best of out of their sport.

MMACAGe.jpg

Well recent updates

I have signed the lease on the place and can move in on may.
the owners putting in a toilet

Address -

Unit 2
41-43 Day Street
Silverwater (20min on the M4 from sydney city)
200sqm
50 parking spots after hours 5:30-10pm
and weekends

Why not sydenham as i first mentioned.
a. The rent was astronomical and the place was old
b. The council were anal about having a gym near residential properties after hours (which was fair enough)
c. lack of car parking spots
d. Alot of the enqurieis i have had were from people in the outer west and sorrounding areas. Please this location next to the M4 seemed like a great place for commuting. in both directions

Equipment
- on order are
2 power racks
1 Lifting platform
10 barbells
2000kg of weights
Full range of kettlebells
atlas stones
farmers walks
sleds
tyres

PLUS

With MMA and strength/powerlifting training going hand in hand in terms of training and the demographic for it in the area inclined to this fast growing sport. I have ordered the below for the gym.

MMACAGe.jpg

Coaches/Trainers

There will be a takewondo/proffesional muai thai/bjj trainer/mma at the gym for all new starters who are keen to look into this sport while using the gym facilities as well to get the best of out of their sport.

Christian from who has a 270kg deadlift will be coaching and holds a cert 3/4 in personal training (i know it doesnt mean alot to some of us ::) but his a guy who knows his lifts and one to beat at PRORAW east coast challenges!! ;)
His also a qualified nutrionist so feel free to hit him up.

Myself - Completed strength and conditioning certification and have been lifting for over 17 years with a mixture of interests in bodybuilding and powerlifting. All my lifts are 2-2.5 bodyweight (75kgs)

Pricing

Casual visit $20
Personal training
Group x 4 or more = $12.50 each
$990 year for unlimited access

Comps

$50 entry fee for any ProRaw or CAPO comp
$20 for novice PTC comps (these will be held once a month initially with prize giveaways)

The PTC mentality as a whole -
This isnt a commercial gym for fluff cardio machine mobile phone bunnies we expect clients to slowly grow in their mentality and physical while being here. One weak link in a chain will only start breaking others.

PM or contact me if any further info is needed.

Cheers
Trent
Stronger Bigger Faster

What happened to homebush :(

Oh well, still just 10km or 15 minutes from my home.

But the casual visit price is a bit steep for me, compared to places like SSS, where it's $10 for students.

Oh well, I know starting up is hard.

Hi guys, I want to Introduce myself,

My Names Stjepané, I will be the MMA/fighting coach/trainer/instructor at PTCsydney. I've been fighting since I was 12 years old and competing since I was 15 years of age. I'm a fighting fanatic that lives, breathes and bleeds for freestyle fighting. I have trained in and hold the following degree's; 1st Dan black belt in taekwondo, black belt in karate, brown belt in judo, black belt in ninjitsu, traditional ju-jitsu and BJJ and freestyle kickboxing and freestyle Muay Thai. I have won many competitions including and not limited to, the taekwondo south pacific federation tournaments, ISKA kickboxing tournaments, many club judo tournaments. I have had many proffesional fights overseas, fighting and wining at the Patong Thai Boxing Stdium, Suwit and Bangla Muay Thai stadium and Radjadumneon Stadium. I have spent a long time in Thailand training and fighting. I have trained with and been trained by some of the worlds greats, including, UFC vet Roger Huetra, David Menne, and in my recent fight coached by Santa Cruz (Marcus Olivia) Himself.

There are plenty of photo's and videos on my facebook if anyone is interested.

Current Stats:

Weight: 111kg (+/- 1-2)
BF%: ~5-6%
Hieght: ~6ft2-3"

Current 1rm's lifts:

Bench: 160kg
Deadlift: 250kg
Squat: Haven't been tested in a while due to leg injury which I just recovered from due to last fight.

For any information please feel free to contact me.

Thank you.

Rosie.

Hi guys, I want to Introduce myself,

My Names Stjepané, I will be the MMA/fighting coach/trainer/instructor at PTCsydney. I've been fighting since I was 12 years old and competing since I was 15 years of age. I'm a fighting fanatic that lives, breathes and bleeds for freestyle fighting. I have trained in and hold the following degree's; 1st Dan black belt in taekwondo, black belt in karate, brown belt in judo, black belt in ninjitsu, traditional ju-jitsu and BJJ and freestyle kickboxing and freestyle Muay Thai. I have won many competitions including and not limited to, the taekwondo south pacific federation tournaments, ISKA kickboxing tournaments, many club judo tournaments. I have had many proffesional fights overseas, fighting and wining at the Patong Thai Boxing Stdium, Suwit and Bangla Muay Thai stadium and Radjadumneon Stadium. I have spent a long time in Thailand training and fighting. I have trained with and been trained by some of the worlds greats, including, UFC vet Roger Huetra, David Menne, and in my recent fight coached by Santa Cruz (Marcus Olivia) Himself.

There are plenty of photo's and videos on my facebook if anyone is interested.

Current Stats:

Weight: 111kg (+/- 1-2)
BF%: ~5-6%
Hieght: ~6ft2-3"

Current 1rm's lifts:

Bench: 160kg
Deadlift: 250kg
Squat: Haven't been tested in a while due to leg injury which I just recovered from due to last fight.

For any information please feel free to contact me.

Thank you.

Rosie.

Sick! how old are you mate?