• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Ptc Sydney

Fuzzy - good luck on the start up man.
Spreading the PTC logo is good in a way as its about the members and mentality something u wont get at FF. Im about to sign a lease soon and open PTC sydney. Pretty much alot of the other stuff is in place.

Here is my dream for PTC sydney

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04ofXTbayWM]YouTube - EliteFTS.com - Valentine's Day Training[/ame]

Come in and just lift 20kgs over your PB by being there!!

Ceff, that video got me so amped up and it wasn't even hardcore music. Awesome video selection.

Ceffo,

I'll definitely be over for some sessions. Prob sat morn ones as evenings don't really work. Look forward to seeing ptc sydney up and running.

Lets hope everyone can suppport it and keep it going!

Its what we need and have needed for a long time...

Hopefully alot of the sydney guys can now compete in ProRaw/CAPO events now that sydney PTC is finally happening. I have always wanted to compete in Powerlifting comps to test my limits but couldn't justify time and $$ to fly down there.

I'm not into powerlifting at all, but I will come down to get some form coaching if thats going to be on offer. Compared to Bondi Junction FF, I would be stoked to see free weights everywhere and no machines in sight.

Tat - The lease on the site is about to be signed tommmorow. It will now be near homebush now (25min on the M4 from the city) with ample parking 200sqm. The other sites i looked at required council DA's and permits etc.
Looking for a early may opening!!.

Gift - The gym is open to anybody who is keen to get bigger better not just powerlifters.
Ronnie coleman for e.g used to be a powerlifter before he became a bodybuilder. Alot of bodybuilders if u look at their routines use the 3 main powerlifting lifts as a basis (squats deads and bench). We will have everything there except cables. :)

Did you have a rough nearby address? Just want to look it up on a map and see how far I am lol...

I am bad with areas...

Shit, I didn't know you would get it done that quick. I'm impressed by your enthusiasm. Homebush isn't too far from mine.

If you wanna take it to the next level then I would be following in the foot steps of Elitefts! - I would def be coming down for visits!