• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Ptc ppp

Do it
10character.jpg

It looks good. Do you have a GHR though? I also dont think you need the extra quad work (lunges) after squats if youre style is low bar.

I'll just use something to hold my legs down, I'm sure I cna find something to do it with.

I guess, instead of lunges maybe I'll throw in some work to improve my posture.

GHR's are great but you need a GHR. They work because there's a metal plate for your feet to press against and a large ROM, something missing on every ghetto contraption I've seen. Stiff legs, good mornings and RDLs work fine.

I think after 6 heavy sets of squats one compound exercise based on a weakness is enough. If you need something else something light like ab work works well.

Tonight Jack started PPP. Jack has been at PTC doing full body workouts for a few months. He couldnt bench 40kg x 5 when he started, but he fell in love with the weights and lifts 3 x week now.

He has progressed far enough for him to try PPP.

So tonight was squats and we dont know what his true 1RM is. We decided to do the 130kg program. I sent him on his way, he went over to the wall and sought out the 130kg program.

After his second set, he walked over, dismayed because he had failed. I asked him what weight, and he said he got 130kg x 5 on the first set but only managed 122.5kg x 3 on the second set.

I burst out laughing. He was doing the 180kg program, he assumed that the 130kg program started with 130kg x 5.

We decided he should do the 160kg program. He smoked it.

He actually surprised us all, we didnt realize he had got that strong

Its the quiet ones you need to watch.

Anyone got a link to show me how to perform a good morning properly? Would a zercher good morning be safer/just as good?

Is this an exercise where I'm going to fuck my lower back? LOL

I think Jack may be around 20, he is 6'5" and over 100kg, he looks like Clark Kent, glasses and all lol

Jack had never exercised in his life, an old client bought him down to PTC as Jack had expressed an interest in getting fit. He lives in Frankston.

His Auntie is "F U C K THIS SHIT"

Anyone got a link to show me how to perform a good morning properly? Would a zercher good morning be safer/just as good?

Is this an exercise where I'm going to fuck my lower back? LOL

Most people do lower back exercises to strengthen their backs.

Would you ask the same question about a bicep exercise?

Good mornings will pop a disc quick smart if performed incorrectly. Search you tube for correct form.

Bend at the hips, keep your eyes up and back arched.