• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Ptc ppp

Youre the first Mike.
Fair enough, probably just noise then, ignore it.

Could be because I was going up by decent increments and hitting PBs in week 9 before the back off sets, or probably just completely random.

Cheers mate,
Mike

PS Took your advice and rolled straight into my squat 150kg PPP programme after the 140kg PB. All good.

Last edited:
If you were to do the 220kg squat cycle for example, where abouts would you start putting on the knee wraps?

total knee wrap and belt newbie here, ive squatted for 1.5 years with no belt

i tried the belt on monday with 3x5 150kg squats, felt a definite improvement in power out of the hole, but was bloody uncomfortable. I reckon belt right from the start.

Markos, we have finished the iphone app for the Strength Calculator, pending review now.

Are you sure you don't want us to do the PPP app, it will be submitted next week.

To show the effectiveness of hard systematic training, Harvey, all 68kg of him, who started lifting early this year, has just started his 3rd PPP cycle.....150/100/190kg

These are massive weights for a guy of his experience and size. He got through Week One today.

I cant remember, just imagine a 55kg Asian boy with no strength, around 40kg bench, maybe 60kg squat and 90kg dead.

Current lifts are 137.5/95/170

I'm starting to hate you strong bastards. No, truthfully I hated everbody before so I guess nothing has really changed. Well let me develop my bigger muscles that serve no useful purpose (bigger than I had, not what you got).

Getting pretty bored of my workout by now. Been thinking of switching my program from a SS variant to this much similar to the one in olivers journal; so i guess a it's more strength on the big 3 and more BB on the others.

mon
squat PPP
GHR
lunges or something similar?

wed
bench PPP
3 X 8 MP
3 x 8 dips

fri
deadlift PPP
3 x 8 rows
3 x failure chins