• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

PTC Perth Opening?

pumpedup86

Hey guys, I have looked at the PTC gyms around Australia and they are extremely awesome gyms, is there going to be one opening up in Perth anytime soon??

Or does anyone else know of any strength and conditioning facilities in Perth other then the Muscle Pit?

Thanks guys

From what i have heard, PTC is looking to open at Adelaide next, haven't heard much about Perth.

Muscle pit is similar to PTC, good atmosphere, get strong, no fluff.

Last edited:
Yeah musclepit is fantastic and its probably the best gym in Perth. Its just a little far from my house, but sometimes we have to make sacrifices to train in the ultimate dungeon. Henry is also very knowledgeable so I guess I should just go for it.

The rucci boys were going to open PTC Perth, but I havent heard anything more on the matter.

Muscle pit is awesome. I know a few guys that train there.
If I lived in Perth, that's where I'd be heading mate.

Good work guys a ptc perth would be fantastic idea, any idea what area is in mind as yet ceffo?
Im in north freo , and even tho are gyms not geared around powerlifting weve had full membership now for 2 years we havent/had to sign a new member for that whole period so i think it would be a success.

Well i been contacting the prospective client but he is not currently financially aware of all the costs involved in opening a gym. (A fair few hidden costs)..

So this will take some time to open one..

In the meantime. PTC SA is going online very soon.

Chrisp - If u got any ideas for one sure let me know as in locations. I can pass onto any prospective guys interested in franchises.

Ceffo
Could you let whoever is interested in opening PTC Perth that I will help out however I can.
Might have some skills that could be put to good use
Thanks

Would love to get PTC up and running in Perth, any chance that potential owners need some help, man power funds anything to get it up and running?

The Mill is another decent option in perth. Anywhere with like minded and experienced lifter's is the go, whether they run the gym or not.