• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

PTC LIfting workshops

Details for this weeks workshop:

What: Deadlift and overhead press
When: 11.3.12 (Sunday) @ 11am
Where: PTC Sydney, Unit 2, 41-43 Day St North, Silverwater
Cost: Non-members $20

Workshop limited to EIGHT participants. Please reserve your spot by attending the event and commenting +1. If you are bringing a friend/s, please indicate this with +2 etc.

Event page: Technique Workshop: Deadlift + OHP | Facebook

Okay, I'll be there on Sunday!

What will be the following week? Can't make that one, but will do what I can to make it to the squat workshop!

G'day Chris, count me in for this Saturday, I'll make sure I get in earlier as I'll have to catch the train in and will need picking up.

thanks,

Okay, I'll be there on Sunday!

What will be the following week? Can't make that one, but will do what I can to make it to the squat workshop!

18.3.12 will be the bench, 25.3.12 will be the squat.

G'day Chris, count me in for this Saturday, I'll make sure I get in earlier as I'll have to catch the train in and will need picking up.

thanks,

Sunday mate, gym is too busy on a Saturday to host workshops with all the new members joining up. If you are catching the train in and/or home double check that the lines run, if I remember correctly Sunday can be a bit slow for trains.

Chris, sorry didn't realise, I will still come Sunday though, thanks.

Trent, was already planning to bring them in as soon as I find them, currentlly cleaning up the tip, I'm going to have to stop hording!

hey pistol bring the 2 poles for the prowler when u can mate..

Cheers

Really want to make the next squat workshop. If im not moving house that weekend then ill be there...

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Hey there Trent and Chris . Really sorry we haven't been able to make it in during the last few weeks. A couple of things have really stuffed us all up. Considering whats happened to my friend we may not be able to make it out for a little while now, he's barely been able to train lately. Stressful time for him but i hope to come back in soon and i will once everythings sorted :)

Sorry for the muck around guys

Sam - Its ok if u had issues. Just make sure that everything is fine if your coming out next time for the assessment and maybe let us know a day before.
If u cant

See u soon :)

Thanks to those who came out for the deadlift workshop last weekend, was great to meet some new faces :)

Details for this weeks' workshop:

What: Bench press
When: 18.3.12 (Sunday) @ 11am
Where: PTC Sydney, Unit 2, 41-43 Day St North, Silverwater
Cost: Non-members $20

Workshop limited to EIGHT participants. Please reserve a spot by attending the facebook event and commenting '+1'. If you are bringing a friend/s, please indicate this via '+2' etc.

Event page: Technique Workshop 18.3.12 (Sunday): Bench press | Facebook

Time to squat!

What: Squat
When: Sunday 25.3.12 @ 11am
Where: PTC Sydney, 41-43 Day St North, Silverwater
Cost: $20

Workshop limited to EIGHT participants, please reserve your place by 'attending' the event and commenting +1. If you are bringing a friend/s, please indicate this by commenting +2 etc.

Event page: Technique Workshop Sunday 25.3.12 (Squat) | Facebook

Thanks to those who came out today, always good to see a few new faces to.

The guys showed a lot of guts today in a 21 run prowler relay.

I'll have vid from today up by Wednesday, takes a bit of time with uni now (and I have to edit out that footage of my sitting on my ass eating a kebab while everyone prowler'd haha).

Next week will have no workshop, the week following will be DL + OHP.