• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

PTC LIfting workshops

Details for this weeks workshop:

What: Deadlift and overhead press
When: 8.4.12 (Sunday) @ 11am
Where: PTC Sydney, Unit 2, 41-43 Day St North, Silverwater NSW
Cost: $20

Workshop limited to EIGHT participants. Please reserve your spot by 'attending' the event and commenting +1. If you are bringing a friend/s, please indicate this by commenting +2 etc.

Please note!!!
As it is the Easter weekend I understand some/many may have other commitments going on, if there is not enough interest to run the workshop this week I will postpone the DL/OHP workshop until next week.

Event page: Technique Workshop 8.4.12 (Sunday): Deadlift & OHP | Facebook

Back in action, hope everyone had a great easter :)

What: Deadlift + overhead press
When: 15.4.12 @ 10am
Where: PTC Sydney, Unit 2, 41-43 Day St North, Silverwater
Cost: $20

Workshop limited to EIGHT participants. Please reserve your spot by attending the event and commenting '+1'. If you are bringing a friend/s, please indicate this by commenting +2 etc.

PLEASE NOTE: The PTC Syd 3v3 basketball comp & bbq will start at midday on the same day, at a court a few minutes from the gym. All welcome! Fun conditioning :)

Due to the bball comp the workshop will start at 10AM instead of 11AM.

Event page: Technique Workshop 15.4.12 - Deadlift & OHP | Facebook

Details for the bball comp: PTC Sydney Basketball and Barbeque Lunch | Facebook

Whaaaaaaaaat, I want a basketball comp :(

Each of the 4 PTC's should put a normal side (not 3's) together and play each other for glory :)

First, Rucci needs to fix my skin colour, woops i mean vertical leap.

Were getting a ptc syd bball team together for the local community competition.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk 2

When is the next squat workshop?

Not sure where workshops stand at the moment, past 2-3 have not generated enough interest to go ahead.

GPC States are on the 29th so there won't be a workshop, although everyone should swing by and see some weight get shifted :D

PS Karen - ladies can play bball to!