• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

ProRaw......its official

When the ProRaw website is running, all members will be listed in alphabetical order anyway.

the numbers is just some fun, thats why Max wasnt fussed about #1.

As it stands, Jeremy Lewis is the first ever paid up member of ProRaw, that cant ever change

whats going on tomorrow...is there something someone is not telling me????

Dan, given you were happy for me to lift without a shirt, your management fee has been reduced to 30% ;-)

I've got a spare Powersports shirt with me. I'll let you wear it for a cheap 28.5%

As I didnt get enough girls enter ProRawOne, there is no cash.

But, Gawain is putting up prizes. He will be providing a 5kg tub of protein. A big thanks to Gawain for doing this.

I will also see if I can get something extra from Iron Edge tomorrow. I'll post up when I find out

I would also like to thank Ghosty for getting the ProRaw website up and running.

Its far from done, but its up. The floods really stuffed him up, he is in St Lucia and the apartments got flooded up to the second level.

He is arriving in Melbourne on Friday.

Nothing stops some guys from competing. He has been flying/driving to PTC well before it existed lol, ever since AD07

http://prorawpowerlifting.com/

just invited you Klam man appologies for not doing it before hand....if anyone else isn't a member of the lounge let me know.

thats a long wait for ghosty

vBulletin Message
aussieBaller has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove aussieBaller from the recipient list and send the message again.