• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

ProRaw......its official

It's an expensive burger. Opposite the station is absolutely fried that pretty much do the same burger for half the price. It's owned by one of the clients at ptc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome, I'll check it out after the comp on Saturday. Will need to refuel after a day of lifting hey.

I know this isn't directly related to ProRaw but are there any plans for Adam Coe to do workshops or MC any events?

I hope to get Adam across this year.

With this comp being a few days before the school year starting, I didnt think it would be a good idea to get him over, he would be too busy.

I want to hold a seminar with Adam, Barry, Bear, Joe and a few others. More on this later

I want to hold a seminar with Adam, Barry, Bear, Joe and a few others. More on this later
Very keen! Would that be like a workshop/seminar type thing?

I've watched some of Mark Rippetoe's seminar vids, very interesting stuff. Would happily pay decent $$ to learn from the best.

Would make the trip down for sure.

Shit I should just relocate to Melbourne haha, you don't know of any gym's looking for staff do you? (serious question)

Re: ironedge shirts - thats awesome news! Do they have to be returned?

Was planning to get there a little before 11, but with muffins available I might be coming down earlier!

lol...........the shirts are for the lifters and spotters to keep Adam, its the least we could do for all the support you guys have given ProRaw.

That invitation to Nathan goes for anyone, I'll be at PTC till pretty late on Friday night

Come to PTC on Friday night, most of us will be there.

We'll probably go out and get a feed together. We are surrounded by choices where we are situated.

I'll be setting things up on Friday night with the help of the guys.

What time are you getting in?

I'll see if I can organize to pick lifters up from Tullamarine

If any Victorians can help, please post on here to make arrangements.

we normally do this for interstate PTC comps Nathan, so please dont get a big head and think youre Royalty lol

im in on this

ill try and get my flights in sinc with big jonnie boy

Decided not to drive, one car is getting an engine rebuild and my other car has excessive pinging
edit: flight gets in at 2pm, i dont mind waiting around eating overpriced airport food for a few hours

Last edited:
I have not kept up with this thread.

I just want to say good luck & have fun to all those lifting & a massive shouts to Markos & the PTC family for putting it on the line to promote such an awesome new concept :)

White lights all round :)

Kelly Chan and Daryl Chapman just entered ProRaw,paid up members up to 41, not sure how many will actually lifting at ProRawOne though.

ProRaw Powerlifting Members

#000 - Kelly Chan - Vic
#00 - Nick Rankin - Vic
#1 - Jeremy Lewis - Canberra
#2 - Michael Mitchell - Qld
#3 - Graeme Cross - Vic
#4 - Alen Pezerovic - Vic
#5 - Sean Gallagher - Vic
#6 - Michael Brook - Qld
#7 - Mitch Munro - NT
#8 - Paul Rucci - WA
#9 - Gawain Johnstone - Vic
#10 - Max Markopoulos - Vic
#11 - Luke Russell - Vic
#12 - Jack Pollard - Vic
#13 - Blake Hanson - Canberra
#14 - Sussy Kollen - Vic
#15 - Johnathon Nichols - Vic
#16 - Stephen Ramsey - WA
#17 - James Thompson - Vic
#18 - Alex Fergus - NSW
#19 - Jeremy Buchanek - Vic
#20 - Gareth Anderson - Vic
#21 - Ryan Flavin - Vic
#22 - John Sheridan - Canberra
#23 - Nathan Jones - Canberra
#24 - Gregg Gordon - Vic
#25 - Dijon Gordon - Vic
#26 - Rhett Spilkin - Vic
#27 - Matt Middleton - Canberra
#28 - Ann Riley - Vic
#29 - Dimitria Strathopoulos - Vic
#30 - Chris Lazarevic - NSW
#31 - Dim Papaconstantinou - Vic
#32 - Adam Lam - Vic
#33 - Vicki Jewson - Vic
#34 - Brent Drake - NSW
#35 - Dave Carrigan - Vic
#36 - Daryl Chapman - Vic
#56 - Tudor Sava - Vic
#64 - Nina Markopoulos - Vic
#86 - Ronnie Chau - Vic

Something I forgot to mention earlier.

While I was at Ricks today, we discussed making the PL comps a Grand Prix. Maybe have 3 events this year.

We would use Glossbrenner scores from each comp, then come up with a Winner.

We havent decided on a prize yet. It may be cash, it may be a power rack, it may be a bar and bumper set.

So if a lifter got

ProRawOne - 523 points
ProRawTwo - 510 points
ProRawThree - 540 points

His total is 1573 points for the series. He doesn't even need to win a weight class at any event, he just has to be consistent and injury free.

This will be confirmed later, but we'll be keeping score from ProRawOne.

It will not include the Rep Challenge obviously.

This was the plan from the start, to get some sort of Grand Prix for powerlifters going

A just reward for consistent lifters.

So far I have cash for the Strongest PL, the best pound for pound rep lifter, the most consistently strong PL and soon the best Strongman.

Trying to fit all these comps in with the CAPO comps is tricky as I hope to be hosting at least 3 CAPO comps as well this year.

So with 6 x 3 lift powerlifting comps
1 x Rep Challenge
1 x Strongman

I am hoping to hold everyone's favourite bench only comp as well.

These are stupidly easy to organize and run, I will only run this if I can find a suitable date on the Calendar.

Once I confirm dates for these comps, I will post up

Thats the plan. Definitely one in September. I am trying to find the best date for one more.

I'm not sure about the Raw Nats as far as PTC lifters go this year, and I'll have none at the Equipped Nats.

I will do my best to allow EVERY lifter an oppurtunity to compete at every ProRaw comp.

At the moment, July seems best for another comp, but I have the Raw nats in June and Equipped in August.

I dont want to detract from CAPO Nats, so July seems unlikely.

Another option I have is Saturday the 23rd of April, the day before the rep challenge. This allows interstate lifters to travel once, compete twice. Most arent sore after a PL meet.

I'll have to think about it. Its close to the Vics

Battle of the Gyms is in early Sept so late Sept would be good...if you could...

Easter Saturday hmmmmm....I'll be in Daylesford on holiday...wonder if the Mrs will mind me "ducking out" for a bit...

Something I forgot to mention earlier.

While I was at Ricks today, we discussed making the PL comps a Grand Prix. Maybe have 3 events this year.

We would use Glossbrenner scores from each comp, then come up with a Winner.

We havent decided on a prize yet. It may be cash, it may be a power rack, it may be a bar and bumper set.

So if a lifter got

ProRawOne - 523 points
ProRawTwo - 510 points
ProRawThree - 540 points

His total is 1573 points for the series. He doesn't even need to win a weight class at any event, he just has to be consistent and injury free.

This will be confirmed later, but we'll be keeping score from ProRawOne.

It will not include the Rep Challenge obviously.

I had a feeling you were heading down this path....awesome work!

whats going on tomorrow...is there something someone is not telling me????

Dan, given you were happy for me to lift without a shirt, your management fee has been reduced to 30% ;-)

Kelly Chan and Daryl Chapman just entered ProRaw,paid up members up to 41, not sure how many will actually lifting at ProRawOne though.

ProRaw Powerlifting Members

#000 - Kelly Chan - Vic
#00 - Nick Rankin - Vic

Oh I see what you did there. Well played Mr Chan.