• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

ProRaw......its official

Michael Brook (180sxkid) is the newest member of ProRaw, a strong candidate for the 80kg class.

Welcome aboard Michael

cheers boys.. Glad to be apart of this from the beginning. I really see it as being the start of somthing BIG and heading in the right direction for Australian powerlifters.

So Marcos when are things happening and when do I need to join by

Ps convince Oliver to get his vagina off and come road trip it with me

i might need a lift with one of you losers if they havnt finished rebuilding my beast RB26 by the end of January

Christian, join ASAP.

Oliver truly doesnt understand how much fun he'll have in that atmosphere.

He'll be hooked like a crack whore.

Big Chris told me he'd be overseas for ProRawOne. He'd go really well, considering he always won the PTC comps

Who's building your engine Jeremy?

Where are you guys based?? Scratch that i just saw the address above this post haha. Is there anything like this going down in brissy wouldnt mind winning myself some bread.

Last edited: