• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Pro-Power equipment.

Im more than happy to build one off pieces.... If anybody needs anything, I;m more than happy to look at it.

Ive just been asked to make 2 reverse hypers, so that will get started once the limbo gym combos are out.

What about power racks for home?

I have purchased from rock solid in the past. Not only did I not get what I paid for, I had to end up modifying it to work correctly.

Wingers, seriously, if you want just a run of teh mill rack, you cant beat gym direct.
Im happy to build custom shit that you cant buy sucj as lock in bench attachment, Ill even look at the monolift attachment, but nobody is going to pay 1.5k for a standard type rack.

No easy feat to design and build a high end power rack like the high end Elite FTS range

They cost 6 or 7K and god knows how much development money went into them

Any chance of a cheap knee wrap roller?
$160 is quite pricey

Nah man, definitely not at this stage. We had ie made for $110, and its the biggest POS ever. We have had to replace parts already, and it doesn't even run on a bearing spindle. That makes a huge difference.

Its also not mountable/transportable.

damn, ok
I've seen others about and they all seem the same price
I'm thinking I might manufacture the end bit myself and make it into a drill attachment

Please Log In

It's not live yet as I still need to add the stock into the system, and I'm adding new products over the weekend.

We won't have heaps of stuff. Just the basics (tork, wraps, suits, chalk, bars) plus custom gear.

Keen to see the bars you'll be selling. I'll probably be searching around for some gear for my own gym soon. Getting a bit sick of my gym and there's nothing like a PTC style gym around here.

Last edited:
Please Log In

It's not live yet as I still need to add the stock into the system, and I'm adding new products over the weekend.

We won't have heaps of stuff. Just the basics (tork, wraps, suits, chalk, bars) plus custom gear.

Looks impressive, Sticky. Well done, competition within the Australian equipment companies is a great thing.

What's the background on sportskraft? I'm not familiar with them myself but note that they're a Swedish company. Have they been exclusive to Europe prior to now or are they common in US et al?

I like the deadlift platform with band pegs, what's the base composition of the platform (ie. is it ply covered with rubber checker plate?)

Thanks mate.

It slowly getting there. Ive opened the store for a day or 2 to clear out the last of our smaller items to gain a bit more capital for the next big order from inzer and europe.

I still need to add in some of our custom racks and benches, but the site gives you a good idea on what will be on offer.
Ill also be adding a supps page with some basic WPI, WPC, Creatine and Dextrose.

I dont think the SportsKraft gear is very big in the US, but there isnt really a need. The market is pretty full already with great products.
I know is big in eastern Europe, and I know of 2 big PL gyms in London that use the gear,.... And as I said, its the brand of choice at worlds where that are routine 500kg squats and 400kg benches.

I have just placed the next inzer order (over 200 products) and ordered 20 bars and loads of wraps.
The wraps are awesome.

The platform is solid steel.

its not as big as a full platfrom. It measures around 1200x600 so enough for you to stand on, and it has cut outs for if you pull sumo.

Speaking as a web developer I like it
Would be nice to have a number of products per page option
V. easy to navigate

Site looks nice and clean. Keen to get a look at the combo racks when you put them up.

Edit: Some better/detailed pictures of the bars might be good. Also Sweedish should be Swedish

Last edited:
To be honest mate, I dont really know what an Oly lifter looks for in a wrap.

I presume you want something on the softer side, so I would be looking at the Iron Z or the SportKraft I's.

Ill be using the II's on my knees for comps, and III's on my wrists