• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
When I take "The One" my face gets all hot and flushed.
What is doing this? AMP?
More than likely. Do you get it from any other AMP products? I got like that on Apoc but that was a big serving...don't get it on No3x, no matter how much I take

I've not had any other AMP products other than a sample product of the Kunt that was on here.

Got nothing from that.

When I take "The One" my face gets all hot and flushed.
What is doing this? AMP?

High doses of niacin cause flushing of the skin

High doses (50 mg or more) of niacin can cause side effects. The most common side effect is called "niacin flush," which is a burning, tingling sensation in the face and chest, and red or flushed skin. Taking an aspirin 30 minutes prior to the niacin may help reduce this symptom.

Source: Vitamin B3 (Niacin) | University of Maryland Medical Center http://umm.edu/health/medical/altmed/supplement/vitamin-b3-niacin#ixzz3Yrv2UM5O
University of Maryland Medical Center
Follow us: @UMMC on Twitter | MedCenter on Facebook

the%20one%20info.jpg

I also get the hot facial flushes from Defcon 1. Probably the best pre workout I've used.

AMP is good, but unfortunately it doesn't do much for me any more, like anything you get used to it. Time to switch it up methinks.
yeah i think the key to preworkouts is to cycle them on and off so you dont build up suxh a tolerence to them.