• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Powerlifting / Oly type gyms in Adelaide

I don't actually live in Gawler anymore, I'm just down the road from Salisbury. Which is arguably worse
Regardless the north of the CBD is like a 30 mins drive from work

I live in One Tree Hill
Up the road from Salisbury = up Black Top Road lol

Thanks loads man. What's the estimated location? Would be so good to have a GPC affiliated gym in Adelaide so I can actually compete more than once in a blue moon and train at least once a week around strong people

Ideally Thebarton/Hindmarsh. There is over 20 suitable reasonably prices warehouses 2km from the CBD around Adam Street and just off Port Road.

Also like 4 locations have popped up in Kent Town.

I will aim to stay nearish to the CBD, but a bit out. So Thebarton/Hindmarsh is the most likely.

Fuzzy - west lakes and brighton, you train at commercial gyms there or something?

Ill prob be over at christmas time visiting family. Staying with rellies up west lakes way and down christies way too. No doubt ill need to get my squat on.

I trained Worlds, still training at the new worlds but I hate the place (who the fuck buys platforms with a nice slippery layer of varnish that not even the best lifting shoes can grip to...)

I do my heavy squats and deads at Limbos, because the Brunoli brothers are the best, they run a great gym and it's a good atmosphere.

+1
Lets hope its north of the city :D

It won't be past regency road, and preferably further south than that.

400885_356369614445141_70386373_n.jpg

Go time :)

I'm currently making some equipment for them.

They will have 3 squat/bench combo racks (comp spec) by months end.

I guess its still Fuzzy running the show?
Will be good to have something like this set up here, will def try and get there every so often.

Yeah even if it's in the CBD and I can only train there Saturdays it would be worth it