• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Power cleaning....a kid

two wrongs don't make a right.

I actually feel for the bigger kid. I was bullied a fair bit in high school & I understand what it's like to be fed up, to have one too much and just snap. It was probably a case of the straw that broke the camels back.

Like I said, two wrongs don't make a right. My above comment is no way saying that what he did was Okay. Due to the context though it's understandable.

I'm disappointed that this forum would be a venue to promote such rubbish

In some cases two wrongs do make a right.

Don't think that little kid will be stirring up the big kid again.

Lesson learnt.

two wrongs don't make a right.

I actually feel for the bigger kid. I was bullied a fair bit in high school & I understand what it's like to be fed up, to have one too much and just snap. It was probably a case of the straw that broke the camels back.

Like I said, two wrongs don't make a right. My above comment is no way saying that what he did was Okay. Due to the context though it's understandable.

I'm disappointed that this forum would be a venue to promote such rubbish

The views of a pussy...

We live in the real world here.

Its funny how people that always have this view have it on a sliding scale, if osmeone came into your house raped your mother your father and murdered your wife i would like to see your view...

The whole world revolves around this not just this forum.. The government even does. I dont see terrorists blowing shit up then the government sititng back and saying now now that wasnt a nice thing to do.

You live in a pipe dream.

What rubbish? This is life we dont live in a suger coated palace shit happens. Dont sit there and make out you are a better person then us because your not.

The thing about bullying is that there's a lot more to it than just who is being bullied and who is doing the bullying. Its the people who are watching too; they're the ones who by their silence are compliant.

It actually made me think of all the times that I have seen someone being bullied and didn't do anything about it, just thankful that it wasn't me. If the footage had have ended before Casey stood up for himself and fought back of course we all would have liked to see him take action for himself, but how many people would actually step in and intervene so that he didn't have to go through it at all?

Many kids are targets of serial bullies. Many of them simply can't body slam their tormentors, and many of them, if they do take the advise to retaliate, will likely get seriously hurt. This clip only made it online because of it being a very very rare circumstance. Casey might be the poster boy now for bullied kids everywhere but the fact is much of the torment will go on not because kids dont stand up for themselves but because bystanders do nothing.

Individuals need the message to stick up for themselves but that message shouldn't just be that. It should be that nobody should have to put up with bullying in school and the instigators will be punished far more severely than the retaliators.

Seriously though if the big kids name is Casey the parents need to have a good hard look at themselves.

That's just setting your kid up to be bullied.

The thing about bullying is that there's a lot more to it than just who is being bullied and who is doing the bullying. Its the people who are watching too; they're the ones who by their silence are compliant.

True - and what really sucks is the people watching, by saying something they will then be labelled as 'uncool' etc. At that age, all kids care about is fitting in. By helping to bully, no matter how bad they feel for the kid, they will not say anything in the fear they won't fit in.

Thats why something like this will always continue to happen.

Survival of the fittest. The stronger prey on the weaker.

I'm not participating in this conversation anymore. Not because i've been shown up. But because you guys have already made up your mind that it's tit for tat. that two wrongs make a right. If somebody hurts you, you should hurt them back. If somebody short changes you, you should short change them.

If anybody ever hurt my two kids in any way they would be in a lot of trouble. It's built within me to look after them and protect them. I don't believe in taking the law into your own hands though.

I'm not participating in this conversation anymore. Not because i've been shown up. But because you guys have already made up your mind that it's tit for tat. that two wrongs make a right. If somebody hurts you, you should hurt them back. If somebody short changes you, you should short change them.

If anybody ever hurt my two kids in any way they would be in a lot of trouble. It's built within me to look after them and protect them. I don't believe in taking the law into your own hands though.

I actually thought you were trolling, or being deliberately obtuse, but evidently from this post you aren't.

Let me just highlight the point you have made in bold. You are contradicting yourself. You say there would be a lot of trouble, from who? You think the law would necessarily punish them? What if they were getting punched in the face every day like Casey? I don't see that kid getting into ANY trouble UNTIL Casey bodyslams him. And if he hadn't, there sure as shit wouldn't have been any trouble for him, it just would have kept on going.

So if you want there to be trouble for the troublemakers, but don't want to take the law into your own hands as you say, then you have to accept that there is not always justice in the real world and people don't always get what they have coming to them.

Some bloke dropped his pants in front of my pregnant missus and made lewd remarks. I dropped him one hit didnt get to land the left hand combo. He Koed sleeping like a log.

Did it Feel right at the time absolutely. Would I do it again? in a heartbeat. If u go through life being a cock your gonna get your ass beat soon enough is the moral i live by.

How can you not believe in taking the laws into your own hands powerbuilder?

The problem is the law doesn't work...

That skinny little kid was probably screwing his life for a long time and teachers don't do anything... It happens all the time and teachers simply don't take enough action...

My little cousin (15) was being bullied for about 2yrs... My uncle went to the school and spoke to him in a civilized manner and pretty much said don't say those mean things and stop teasing him as you wouldn't like that done to you...

He came home that afternoon with a black eye because apparently he is a girl for telling his dad...

This kid simply hasn't done anything wrong, he is overweight and he just gets picked on by this same fucking kid...

My uncle tried working with the school for about a year and separating his classes etc.

The only alternative that worked was he signed him up in kickboxing... Without his dad provoking him one day at school the kid was teasing him and punched him, and like this video the kid snapped and broke his nose...

Who gets suspended? The kid who got bullied... Its fucking bullshit and 2yrs on now he has not had 1 kid say anything to him hurtful to him and he is friends with everyone...

Violence sometimes is the answer.

Powerbuilder, that's what should happen in an ideal world. Unfortunately we dont live in one...

Assuming that there hasn't been provocation on Casey's part that started this:

If Casey didn't fight back, the bullying would've just continued and gotten worse as the little shits start figuring out that they can get away with it.

I was a victim of a lot of racist taunting in primary school from grade 2 to 4. I just ignored it and it started to get worse because I had let them get away with it

What stopped it - I did a similar thing to what Casey did. No one wanted to fuck with me after that.

Now we can talk about how you're supposed to go to authorities etc, but if no action is taken, what else can you do?

How can you not believe in taking the laws into your own hands powerbuilder?

The problem is the law doesn't work...

That skinny little kid was probably screwing his life for a long time and teachers don't do anything... It happens all the time and teachers simply don't take enough action...

My little cousin (15) was being bullied for about 2yrs... My uncle went to the school and spoke to him in a civilized manner and pretty much said don't say those mean things and stop teasing him as you wouldn't like that done to you...

He came home that afternoon with a black eye because apparently he is a girl for telling his dad...

This kid simply hasn't done anything wrong, he is overweight and he just gets picked on by this same fucking kid...

My uncle tried working with the school for about a year and separating his classes etc.

The only alternative that worked was he signed him up in kickboxing... Without his dad provoking him one day at school the kid was teasing him and punched him, and like this video the kid snapped and broke his nose...

Who gets suspended? The kid who got bullied... Its fucking bullshit and 2yrs on now he has not had 1 kid say anything to him hurtful to him and he is friends with everyone...

Violence sometimes is the answer.

I tend to agree with everything said above.

The thing that bothers me here is the punishment that the schools are laying down upon students, I'm sure that 99% of people would act in the same way and or think it would be acceptable to act in self defence. Law's are created on what the public percieves as acceptable, and this is a clear cut case that Casey was acting in acceptable manner. So why would he accept a suspension when he surely does not deserve it.

If this were to happen outside of school and police were involved Casey would be off with not even a slap on the wrist and the little shit would be given an assualt charge.

Atleast that is how the laws are intendid to work.

Since PB can't fight the bullies himself (because the bullies are kids) I wonder exactly what kind of troubles can he, with his built-in protector's super power, deliver to those bullies at the moment they're kicking his kid's arse?

Having authorities taking a strong stance against bullying is all good, but it doesn't help the kid at the very moment he/she is getting bullied. Parents should all teach their kids to fight back in many ways (physically and psychologically), so that the bullies can't fuck with them at all or without serious damages to themselves.

Else you'd just be raising yet another generation of pussies who always scream out to other people to get them out of bad situations.

My old man was telling me a story about when he used to get bullied by a group of guys at school. (Physically bashed up)

Everytime the group of them went up to him to beat him, he would punch one of them in the nose, then obviously he got beat up. They stopped doing so after 3 of them had been punched in the nose.

save the 'turn the other cheek' bollocks for the bible bashers. if someone hits you and threatens to continue doing so then you either run away or neutralise the threat by picking them up and body slamming them. everyone has a fundamental right to bodily integrity and they are entitled to defend that right. using violence in self defense is fundamentally different to initiating violence.