• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Power cleaning....a kid

gixxerdims

Serves the little fuck right.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qr7ilhoOnI]YouTube - See what happens when kids who are bullied have had enough!!![/ame]

That would have damm hurt, watch how his leg smashes the garden edging,...broken???

and +1 little kid was asking for it, you dont go picking on some one clearly much bigger than yourself and not expect concequences..

the bigger guy probably had no idea or intention to do what he did, but in the heat of the moment, shit happens.

Last edited:
No. does not serve him right. That is mean & poor spirited.

/dislike

How so?
The kid PUNCHES the other kid...who just sits there...he continues to provoke him. He could've stopped after a punch and the other kid would've prob just walked away.
Whats he going to do, just sit there and continue to be hit by another kid?

But yeah, i suppose it is mean & poor spirited for a gang of kids to be picking on the larger kid.

Magnificent.

He has potential. He took a punch in the face and didn't even flinch.

That makes me so happy to see. I hope that little shit received long term damage. What a bunch of losers.

its been taking down, fuck i missed it.

just found it on youtube, that kid gets pile-driven!

Last edited:
You can kiss and hug the bullys all you want PB, but if I was the size of the punchee, Id body slam the kid too!

Self defence is always the answer.

You may enjoy being a bullys punching bag, but this bully got his shit fucked up

How long do you suggest he sit there and get punched Pete?

Which of the 2 kids parents would be ashamed Pete?

I FUCKING LOVE THIS

i cannot believe that little shit. what kind of person just stands there and punches someone in the face unprovoked????? i hope that little shit did break his back. people like that do not have any place in society

This shit used to happen at my school heaps! and the kid would simply walk away after being bullied...

I would sometimes get so pissed that the kid wouldn't punch him back id'e then try bully the bully...

This video is fucking great!