• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Power cleaning....a kid

not reading the whole thing again but ACA interviewed the kid and it shows on saturday or sunday night.

SPECIAL EDITION!!

the bully comes onto ACA and tells us HE was the victim. Then it cuts to shot of his dad and mum who imo are ex junkies from the "colourful" areas of sydney who are unemployed and smoke too much crack.

Lol the interviewer asks him are u sorry and the little prick says no.. oh wait yes (his dad from the side of the camera coaching him)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRlPApuccFc]YouTube - Richard Gale Official Interview by ACA , Channel 9 - Goliath Fights Back (Part II)[/ame]

i read that the little shit said he was bullied and when asked if he would bully anyone he said probably not.

ACA/TT can get fucked though, they're arguing over stealing each others footage. One stole footage and showed it 7 minutes after it was shown with the logo blurred and covered with the other's logo. 7 minutes isn't bad turnaround.

at the end of the day IMO these kids shold not be on tv.. it shouldnt have even been made public.. The little rat kid who is the bully doesnt deserve everyone in the world hating him. Sure he may have bullied casey but that doest mean his whole life shoudl be F**ed up and receiving threats etc etc. There kids for F**ck sake.. Kids can be cruel but I mean i bet heaps of you guys including myself were bullys and bullied at soem point in there life. somthing needs to be done but makig it public is not the answer its ruins peoples lives.

the bully comes onto ACA and tells us HE was the victim. Then it cuts to shot of his dad and mum who imo are ex junkies from the "colourful" areas of sydney who are unemployed and smoke too much crack.

Lol the interviewer asks him are u sorry and the little prick says no.. oh wait yes (his dad from the side of the camera coaching him)

YouTube - Richard Gale Official Interview by ACA , Channel 9 - Goliath Fights Back (Part II)

Is that an eyebrow ring? rat tail? 12yo?

I hate the **** already and im 10 seconds in.

YouTube - Richard Gale Official Interview by ACA , Channel 9 - Goliath Fights Back (Part II)

I believed him... not.

He lied about everything, saying Casey was the one who told him to, "get to class, idiot." Oh please, it shows the start of the footage him walking up to him and going, "you been talking sh**."

F*** this kid.