• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tried Kangaroo steak(finally) wow its good, weird and different to normal beef steaks, but in a good way. Will be having a lot more kangaroo I think. Next i'll try kangaroo sausages.

Tried Kangaroo steak(finally) wow its good, weird and different to normal beef steaks, but in a good way. Will be having a lot more kangaroo I think. Next i'll try kangaroo sausages.

Kanga bangas are the bomb.

Kangaroo in general is great. So lean and very tasty. Especially in some of the marinades you can get.

You clearly love it and are giving us all great idea's! Which is fantastic.

I love to cook, but right now I can't eat very much post surgery. So I cook for the little one and just get what I can consume for myself.

Definitely going to try that nutella though, genius! Thanks for posting :)

hope you recover quickly from surgery ... wishing you well for that. It's such a hassle not being able to eat properly after surgery, at a time when your body really needs to recover and heal.

one day at a time, like our training regimes :)

more seafood marinara curry & powerade zero
2012%2B-%2B1

blueberry pop tart with PB&CO CRS sandwich
12%2B-%2B1

roast chicken & veggies
dinner.JPG

My bday choc/PB cheesecake
cheesecake.JPG

325 cals 46P/18C/8F
cheesecake2.JPG

Reece's Puffs & PB&CO CRS
2012%2B-%2B1

Last edited:
more seafood marinara curry & powerade zero
2012%2B-%2B1

blueberry pop tart with PB&CO CRS sandwich
12%2B-%2B1

roast chicken & veggies
dinner.JPG

My bday choc/PB cheesecake
cheesecake.JPG

325 cals 46P/18C/8F
cheesecake2.JPG

Reece's Puffs & PB&CO CRS
2012%2B-%2B1

I had to take a double look to make sure the 1st pic wasnt mine with the powerade zero :p

HAPPY BIRTHDAY for yesterday mate! - cake looks great!

Breakfast:

food1-3.jpg

Had a large double quarter pounder meal last night and a pack of maltesers for a cheat...and got up and I was 1kg lighter....nice lol

look away now if vegetarian meals frighten you ... lol

Sweet potato with fresh RICOTTA, my homemade tomato sauce, a sprinkle of egyptian dukkah and some fresh basil with some whey protein bread.
my light pre workout lunch ....

Attachments

• sweet potato and ricotta_small.jpg
    sweet potato and ricotta_small.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 19
look away now if vegetarian meals frighten you ... lol

Sweet potato with fresh RICOTTA, my homemade tomato sauce, a sprinkle of egyptian dukkah and some fresh basil with some whey protein bread.
my light pre workout lunch ....

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH get some meat on the plate

Over priced chicken roll from the airport terminal, rockhampton. Wana slap the bitch that sold it to me. Yuck. Heading home for testosterone encouraging food. Fat, juicy, bloody steak.

Wedding last night, red wine hangover today. Feeling good now after zinger bacon and cheese ultimate meal upsized from kfc. Booyah!

Also had one of these from hungry jacks on the way home from the wedding last night. Glad I didn't get chips with it.
Definately bulking this weekend lol.
Ultimate double whopper. Was unbelievably good actually.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1331427219.946068.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1331427219.946068.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 22
Recovery day lunch:

Prawns with lime, saffron and chilli alongside sweet potato, chickpeas, tomato, cos lettuce and a slice of whey protein bread to mop up the yummy juices.
A little white wine to wash it all down and espresso.
Nice civilised Sunday way to keep the macros in line :D

Status
Not open for further replies.