• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
about to have some sort of food and a cup of lemsip then going to see how squats go.... will be interesting

Lemsip..? Bit sick mate.

Im fucked at the moment, got some ridiculous head cold, sore mucusy throat, sneezy, head feels like its full of concrete. To put this in its place i just cooked up a huge pot of chicken soup full of vegies and illness fighting chilli/garlic/ginger

1 kilo chicken breast
2 heads of broccoli
3 carrots
3 zuchini
1 tin of corn
3 tsp chilli
3 tsp garlic
3 tsp ginger
Chicken stock
Salt to taste

Makes 4-5 serves depending on your protein needs, good for dieting/shredding fat too. Although i usually have a whole turkish loaf with mine.

Brought all to the boil, simmered for 20minutes, blended and bam, healthy delicious protein packed soup.

How do those kanga bangas go jzpowahz. I had a dig at the nutritional profile and couldnt actually believe it. I love snags but never eat them basically because they are full of junk, but the kanga bangas looked stupidly lean.

How do those kanga bangas go jzpowahz. I had a dig at the nutritional profile and couldnt actually believe it. I love snags but never eat them basically because they are full of junk, but the kanga bangas looked stupidly lean.

They taste awesome. I like them better than normal sausages. I eat a few packets a week.

This shit = Jizm

2152d1331194129-post-up-what-you-eating-imageuploadedbytapatalk1331194102.797673.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1331194102.797673.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1331194102.797673.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 58
Last edited by a moderator:
Agreed! "normal"sausages taste like shit now.

The tomato flavor ones are even better than original. They do stink while cooking though.

It's funny I still haven't noticed the smell at all.

I have tried the tomato ones and can't notice much difference with the original ones.

When I cook them I get the scissors out and cut each sausage up into about 8 bits then cook them in a pan with a few grams of oil. They cook much quicker this way. Cooking them like normal sausages takes forever because of the low fat content.

Lemsip..? Bit sick mate.

Im fucked at the moment, got some ridiculous head cold, sore mucusy throat, sneezy, head feels like its full of concrete. To put this in its place i just cooked up a huge pot of chicken soup full of vegies and illness fighting chilli/garlic/ginger

1 kilo chicken breast
2 heads of broccoli
3 carrots
3 zuchini
1 tin of corn
3 tsp chilli
3 tsp garlic
3 tsp ginger
Chicken stock
Salt to taste

Makes 4-5 serves depending on your protein needs, good for dieting/shredding fat too. Although i usually have a whole turkish loaf with mine.

Brought all to the boil, simmered for 20minutes, blended and bam, healthy delicious protein packed soup.
yeah iv been fucked since sunday... trained deads saturday, was weak, then woke up sick as a dog. struggled to bench 85kgs on monday, then started to come good so im coming out of it haha :)

blocked nose, sore throat, gargly chest full of flem hahahaha bad headaches etc.

that soup sounds awesome

im about to rip into a chicken kiev and a mountain of veggies

The only thing I've ever done with ricotta is make cheesecake

that's tragic...I mean, it makes the best cheesecake but a fabulous fresh ricotta, still warm, is one of the best things to eat.
WITH ANYTHING.
don't buy the crap from the supermarket.

ok I'm biased. Italian. really biased. :)

Dinner

mmmmmmmmm was delicious

succulent steak (I still struggled to it eat mind you, but was delicious)

steam broccolini, asparagus, beans, snow peas and cauliflower....lighting was shit but the food was goooooooooooooooooood!

Last edited:
chocchillmango: I had literally never used a recipe with ricotta in it until cheesecake haha.

Curry seafood marinara & konnyaku noodles 404 cals 64P/18C/9F
2012%2B-%2B1

mega choc cottage cheese protein sludge
2012%2B-%2B1

vanilla/cinnamon microwave protein cake
2012%2B-%2B1

30g casein, cinnamon, 2 egg whites, 50ml ffgy. Nuke for 90secs.

marshmellow cake
2012%2B-%2B1

OK RICOTTA:

you don't need to use it to cook with ... lovely eaten fresh.

pancakes, hotcakes etc YES
cheesecake
creamy filling for tarts
lower fat tiramisu` dessert
on pizza
in sandwiches
with sweet potato and cinnamon (HEAVEN)
mix with yoghurt, sweetener, anything to make a ricotta pudding
seriously with anything...

EAT IT WITH A SPOON SPRINKLED WITH CACAO OR GROUND COFFEE ... when fresh, OMG

Status
Not open for further replies.