• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shaved beef, basmanti rice, bbq sauce...mmmmm tooooooo good!!!

20120309_0011.jpg

Last edited:

All of those things sound like good ideas.

I bought some this morning...it was still really warm. Just had it with lunch.
Great on my protein bread with veggies and salad.

You're a bit of a gourmet chef type ... use it to fill zucchini flowers, mixed up with some lean prosciutto :D

These were abit sour...but still ate them lol...go through at least a punnet a day! ;)

yep me too. I'm lucky enough to have some sweet late season organic ones from Gippsland VIC. Just had some now with cashews :)

but then I went and made these last night... chocolate coconut whey protein bars/bites/whatever. :D

Attachments

• IMG_4821-2.jpg
    IMG_4821-2.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_4828-2.jpg
    IMG_4828-2.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 17
I bought some this morning...it was still really warm. Just had it with lunch.
Great on my protein bread with veggies and salad.

You're a bit of a gourmet chef type ... use it to fill zucchini flowers, mixed up with some lean prosciutto :D

yep, that sounds great!

yep me too. I'm lucky enough to have some sweet late season organic ones from Gippsland VIC. Just had some now with cashews :)

but then I went and made these last night... chocolate coconut whey protein bars/bites/whatever. :D

Yum! do u have the recipe for those bars!!!

Yum! do u have the recipe for those bars!!!

just created them last night. was going to make again this weekend and post them on my blog and in the recipe section here. They're quite sticky but that makes them yum...

I'll post it up tonight as interim but will perfect them on the weekend. Really good. Like a bounty bar but with max cacao.

just created them last night. was going to make again this weekend and post them on my blog and in the recipe section here. They're quite sticky but that makes them yum...

I'll post it up tonight as interim but will perfect them on the weekend. Really good. Like a bounty bar but with max cacao.

Fuarrrrrk will make!

Home made chicken lasagne washed.back also with 500ml of chocolate milk.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

also lazy tonight ...

protein bread topped with ricotta, mustard, rocket and cos lettuce

but awesomeness later with Banana Nutella Icecream :)

2 frozen bananas
2 tbsp homemade protein nutella
1 tbsp yoghurt

whizzed in a blender ... shazam!

also lazy tonight ...

protein bread topped with ricotta, mustard, rocket and cos lettuce

but awesomeness later with Banana Nutella Icecream :)

2 frozen bananas
2 tbsp homemade protein nutella
1 tbsp yoghurt

whizzed in a blender ... shazam!

You're version of lazy and mine.........are verrrrry different my friend! lololol

That nutella looks awesome...blender..banana...yoghurt...omg!

must. try.

well, yeah, OK, I don't see cooking as actual work so ... :)

You clearly love it and are giving us all great idea's! Which is fantastic.

I love to cook, but right now I can't eat very much post surgery. So I cook for the little one and just get what I can consume for myself.

Definitely going to try that nutella though, genius! Thanks for posting :)

Status
Not open for further replies.