• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont like it to rare coz its to tough....raw meat is tough...you need to at least cook steak through to make it nice and tender...

Whats ur total cals for the day?

3900 at the moment and about to increase it again as weight dropping to quick.

Have a wpi shake and fruit in the morning before weights. Usually couple hundred Calores.

About 1000-1200 calories for lunch

And then about 2500 calories for dinner.

I use either iso-100 by dymatize (the protein is great! and use it most of the time but the cookies and cream flav isnt very good)

Or Matrix by sytrax...this is sooooooooooooooooooooooo fucking good! They also have a choc mint cookies flav...fuarrrrrk so good!!!

Where do you buy the matrix from? it's pretty pricey.

Where do you buy the matrix from? it's pretty pricey.

I get it from my mates supplement store...cant buy it from him online though.

Its normally only about $50-55 for a 2lb tub and $80-90 for a 5lb bag...yea thats pricey next to say Bulk nutrients...but its not that bad of a price....

Room service Ftw <3

2148d1331109665-post-up-what-you-eating-imageuploadedbytapatalk1331109638.313643.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1331109638.313643.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1331109638.313643.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 83
Last edited by a moderator:
choc cinnamon cottage cheese sludge
2012%2B-%2B1

choc cheesecake cottage cheese sludge
2012%2B-%2B1

kanga bangas, roast veggies & croc bite habanero sauce
2012%2B-%2B1

pumpkin fluff!
2012%2B-%2B1

Here's my stack of banana coconut protein pancakes for brekkie ... just waiting for something to top them off with ...

Attachments

• banana coconut pancake stack.jpg
    banana coconut pancake stack.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 21
Dinner last night - had about 1/2 kilo of bacon and salami in it lol

food1-2.jpg

After dinner: peanut butter smoothie

food2-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.