• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm sure he's got some smarts and thanks, but i'm not at all interested in reading anything he has posted.

ezekiel bread = KING of all breads.

everyone go out and buy a loaf or two!

:)

yeek! :eek: no thank you. i could go catabolic just looking at all that digital diarrhea. if you like reading that stuff, you go for it. :)
That's right. Reasoned, supported statements and arguments are nothing compared to quality sound bites like "eat exekiel bread". Why read when you can blindly follow. :rolleyes:

;236929 said:
yeek! :eek: no thank you. i could go catabolic just looking at all that digital diarrhea. if you like reading that stuff, you go for it. :)

Lol. What great reasoning. I rest my case.

thanks, my missus works near the vic markets and regularly shops there i'll see if she can hunt down some for me

ok. its in the organic section and they keep it in the refrigerators. if not there then go to organic whole foods shop at 227 smith st. its about $6-$8

"I take dat dere ezekiel bread"
- Jay Cutler

But seriously, that stuff looks expensive. Is the cost/benefit ratio worth it Ultra-Mega?

"I take dat dere ezekiel bread"
- Jay Cutler

But seriously, that stuff looks expensive. Is the cost/benefit ratio worth it Ultra-Mega?

are you aka BIGGIE D?

it cost between $6-$8 depending on which one you buy. there are a few different types.

252P9170045.JPG

448P9170047.JPG

751P9170042.JPG

845P9170044.JPG

i only eat one slice about an inch thick because its quite filling and because its a little bit crumbly you cant cut it thin.

its rich in amino acids, has very low sodium and its a little bit lower in carbs than other breads. its not made with flour. i buy the ezekiel which does contain soy beans, but there are no soybeans in the other types.

;236993 said:
are you aka BIGGIE D?

it cost between $6-$8 depending on which one you buy. there are a few different types.

252P9170045.JPG

448P9170047.JPG

751P9170042.JPG

845P9170044.JPG

i only eat one slice about an inch thick because its quite filling and because its a little bit crumbly you cant cut it thin.

its rich in amino acids, has very low sodium and its a little bit lower in carbs than other breads. its not made with flour. i buy the ezekiel which does contain soy beans, but there are no soybeans in the other types.

So this breads big claim to fame is it contains amino acids?? I wonder if there are any other foods that contain those. Lol.

A protein shake consisting of Cassein and WPI and almonds.

Yes I farken mix Cassein and WPI coz I want slow and fast proteins keeping me anabolic or more correctly anti catabolic all farken night. Sue me then come at me bros. p)

A protein shake consisting of Cassein and WPI and almonds.

Yes I farken mix Cassein and WPI coz I want slow and fast proteins keeping me anabolic or more correctly anti catabolic all farken night. Sue me then come at me bros. p)

Tempted but prefer sleepy times

Post workout meal...protein pancakes...blueberries, banana,low carb maple syrup...40g+ of protein yeaaaaaa buddddddddddy

Pan-1.jpg

Last edited:
Diet meals pancakes mate - well you can make anything out of the mix - muffins, donuts, pancakes, waffles...good shit! 20g protein/4g carb/140 cals per pack...I normally have 2.

good to see some more food pics :) I'm going to check those out for sure.

I currently just mix protein powder with orgran buckwheat pancake mix & egg whites. For 3 massive pancakes is about 70g protein from memory.

Back at work today so finally some routine again. Haven't eaten peanut butter in over 2 weeks. That's just craziness!

Will post some pics of some good stuff I had at the Hobart Taste Festival though!

Changing diet up alot lately - cutting down to 3-4 meals a day and eating alot more fruit and more carbs in general.

Today:

Breakfast: cup of cottege cheese, small tub of blueberry greek yogurt, blueberries

Mid morning: 400g turkey

Post workout:

20120109_001.jpg

Dinner will be steak prob

Hopefully soon getting Body Evolution to help me out and see what results we can get in 2012....looking for a huge year!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.