• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good stuff Joel. Will be interesting to see how you progress with the changes. You have been close to keto for a bit yeah?

Good stuff Joel. Will be interesting to see how you progress with the changes. You have been close to keto for a bit yeah?

Yea mate I have been doing the same shit for so long I feel run down and sorta hit a wall with it I feel...so will be good to change it up and even over the last month, even though I havnt been training that much the small changes I have made have made me feel so much better.

I have pretty much been doing keto or a low carb diet since the middle of 2010 id say...and even before that I stuck fairly low carb, high protein, highish fat.

As stupid as it sounds I want to make more of a "lifestyle" change - something I can stick to whatever I am doing....

Now I am back to training pretty much (about 80%) I really am looking forward to see what changes I can make!

Will keep everyone updated...

Last night went out for dinner with the girlfriend - had a 800g New York steak with mushroom sauce and then went to good old Max Brenner....

Should of taken a pic of the steak but didnt even think till I had eaten it lol

20120109_002-1.jpg

Like a boss!!!! WOW

kangaroo chilli con carne 349 cals 36P/37C/3F
2012%2B-%2B1

Aussie works burger
2012%2B-%2B1

random korean ice cream
2012%2B-%2B1

the best okinomiyaki I've found in Australia (chicken)
2012%2B-%2B1

maguro te-maki
2012%2B-%2B1

Portuguese chicken lime salad
2012%2B-%2B1

oyakodon (chicken/egg dish)
2012%2B-%2B1

kangaroo fillets on potato mash with red wine sauce
2012%2B-%2B1

prawn salad & chilli squid
2012%2B-%2B1

sashimi
2012%2B-%2B1

me & friends having oyster shots :p
2012%2B-%2B1

chilli mussels
2012%2B-%2B1

seafood taster plate
2012%2B-%2B1

fresh mixed berries & ice cream
2012%2B-%2B1

assorted flavoured oysters
2012%2B-%2B1

curry wallaby pie
2012%2B-%2B1

choc banana protein ice cream with reeces puffs
2012%2B-%2B1

1st meal was protein pancakes with raspberries/blueberries.

2nd meal - pretty boring....300g Turkey with blueberries

20120110_001-1.jpg

stupid coles, i wanted added hormones on my steak, i want hgh in my steak, not no added hormones. And lol at them having hormones before and finally taking it out thinking they are doing something tremendous.

stupid coles, i wanted added hormones on my steak, i want hgh in my steak, not no added hormones. And lol at them having hormones before and finally taking it out thinking they are doing something tremendous.

lol true...

I am sitting at work wanting to cook all that steak and cover it with chips and mushroom sauce...fuarrrrrrrrk

Ill be interested to see how more carbs affect your body after basically being so close to keto for such a long time joel.

about to eat 1kg of marinated chicken wings...nom nom nom

Ill be interested to see how more carbs affect your body after basically being so close to keto for such a long time joel.

about to eat 1kg of marinated chicken wings...nom nom nom

I have been eating ALOT of carbs over the last 2 weeks from a mix of good and bad foods and really I have only put on 2-3kgs and thats been with hardly any training aswell...I think my body is just soaking them up to be honest lol.

Only just found out about this sweet soy sauce stuff.. been putting it on everything!

Kecap Manis FTW

Joel: what sort of sauce is that on the steak?

Pre workout meal of champions :p

Choc pop tart, PB&CO DCD sandwich
2012%2B-%2B1

Status
Not open for further replies.