• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
HaHa, its a nasty looking soupy thing I make, tastes ok though, 1kg roo mince, couple of sweet potato, 500 gram broc, cauli and carrot mix, cook the shit up and blend it into a soup. Quick meal between brekkie and smoko. Last me 5 days.

350g rump steak, pepper/chili gravy & 700g roast pumpkin 822 cals 45C/22F/116P
11%2B-%2B1

Home made pumpkin ice cream & hersheys sf choc topping 210 cals 25C/0F/26P
11%2B-%2B1

1.5cups skim milk
200ml ff yoghurt
1 scoop vanilla casein
1 cup pumpkin puree
cinnamon/nutmeg
1tspn xanthum gum

That was half of it. Very low cal ice cream :)

Last edited:
Cottage cheese, pb&co dcd, choc pb pieces
11%2B-%2B1

no pasta lasagne 267 cals per serve 32/14/8
11%2B-%2B1

home made pumpkin ice cream and sf hershey's choc topping
11%2B-%2B1

Cinnamon Raisin Bagel & vanilla sludge
11%2B-%2B1

Choc/pb cottage cheese sludge with weetbix choc bites & cadbury triple choc ice cream
11%2B-%2B1

pumpkin/banana protein bread
11%2B-%2B1

no pasta lasagne
11%2B-%2B1

300g rump, prawns, garlic sauce, salad & veggies (no pics :p)

Choc/pb/banana pudding w lucky charms & choc/pb flakes
11%2B-%2B1

Finally found sf/ff Jell-o, made the treck out to USA foods few weeks back and they were all out (thanks JZ for buying em all!).

Went to get some ice-cream on my lunch break down from deer park and walked past a sugar free/gluten free shop. Stocked with Jell-o. Going back this week to stock up so can you hold off buying the shop out JZ?

imagepxk.jpg

First meal of the day post workout. 400g chicken, 160g pasta, 300g vegies and pesto paste to combine, like 120c/25f/90f

imageevw.jpg

Last edited:
Wednesday nights = KFC ultimate works Combo with the wings, potato and gravy and extra salt. Man i'm salivating now thinking about it. This week I wanna tackle the new combo box for 2.

Lunch was 300g honey soy wings and 4 chicken sausages.

Dinner will be a 280g tbone with a scrambled egg type dish with mushrooms, onion, bacon and cheese and hot chili sauce. Can't wait.

Home made pizza, even the base is home made.
Chicken, bacon, olives, mushrooms, capsicum, onion, pineapple, cheese, sauce.
Just about to pop it in the oven.
Beat that JZpowaranghaz :D:D

1556d1319358450-post-up-what-you-eating-photo.jpg

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.