• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kingburger: intense man! I know how the hangover days can feel. Never full?

Bazza: I don't know how you do that much chicken in a sitting. 500g for me is my max.

Thai chicken/veggies 661 cals 35/13/92 C/F/P
11%2B-%2B1

Nutella protein muffin/pudding 238 cals 14/5/33 C/F/P
11%2B-%2B1

haha that was the simplest meals ever. Hot tip. Masterfoods Thai marinade is farking awesome. 23cals per serve. .4/4.5/.3 C/F/P. HIGHLY recommended. Cheap too.

Was that ^ related to the recent JZ poll? I can appreciate you're trying to research career opportunities, but this thread is for food.

hes a stripper, master chef, butler, manwhore and other:) So really its quite good value. 5 things for the price of one, plus im sure hes cheap

hey max
do you really notice a taste difference by using coconut oil in place of say olive oil ?

^^^^lol
Yeah Tech you certainly can notice the slight taste, especially with chicken!

About 10mls of coconut oil you should get a slight taste.

Cinnamon raisin bagel topped with cottage cheese/Pb&co cinnamon raisin swirl
11%2B-%2B1

Thai chicken fritatta 842 cals 24C/29F/114P
11%2B-%2B1

Cheesecake pudding & strawberries 250 cals 41C/0F/19P
11%2B-%2B1

Juice head carrots :p
11%2B-%2B1

Lunch:
200g chicken
2 rashers of shortcut rindless bacon
100g Kumara
2 eggs
25g cheese
50g spinach
50g WPC
Fish Oil
Multi Vit

i got kangaroo sausages, steak, and mince from woolworths.. anyone tried them there heaps low in fat high in protein

Yep love it, although I grab mine from Foodland. 1kg roo mince in shopping each weeks for my meat shake in the morning and kanga bangas and steak whenever we have a bbq

Status
Not open for further replies.