• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
just destroyed 200g fillet of grilled blue grenadier with rice and vege (silverbeet, onion, carrot, cauli, broc, peas corn and pineapple)

was amazing.

err, keeping up with the macros buddy, 100g of blue gren is around 18gs to 22gs of protein, so 200gs fits nicely with my diet

just smashed a 4 egg omlette with lite ham, capsicum and lite cheese with a slice of wholemeal. Dominated some marinated kangaroo with steamed broccolli for dinner yesterday, YUM!

oats
casien (choc/vanilla)
drinking chocolate
coffee
natural PB

:D

Cooking up mega batch of roo chilli con carne tonight.

Eating the same thing every day now.

8am: Up & Go

10am: Can of tuna, carrot, apple

12pm: Nandos (half chicken + rice/chips) or Subway (foot long with meat + all salads)
Multi-vitamin

1pm: Up & Go

3pm: Baked beans, apple

6pm: Banana (and sometimes 15g WPC)

9pm (post workout): 30g WPC + skim milk

9.30pm: Dinner

So far I've gained 2kg (am now 65kg) while sticking to a variation of the PTC beginner program.
Would like to hit 70kg and I feel I could eat more, just can't really afford it :(

Eating the same thing every day now.

8am: Up & Go Not a meal

10am: Can of tuna, carrot, apple how much tuna?

12pm: Nandos (half chicken + rice/chips) or Subway (foot long with meat + all salads)
Multi-vitamin this with breakfast

1pm: Up & Go Not a meal

3pm: Baked beans, apple

6pm: Banana (and sometimes 15g WPC)

9pm (post workout): 30g WPC + skim milk

9.30pm: Dinner whats dinner

So far I've gained 2kg (am now 65kg) while sticking to a variation of the PTC beginner program.
Would like to hit 70kg and I feel I could eat more, just can't really afford it :(

Dinner is whatever is dished up at home. Usually something healthy and high in carbs (but low GI) because my brother is a diabetic. Get alot of meat/veg from it.

I hate Up&Go but sometimes it's all I've got time for, especially first thing in the morning. I'm continuously late to work anyway and only get 6 hours sleep as it is.

ive had 28 meals straight now of 185 grams of tuna with 200 gram of mixed brocoli, peas, beans , sugar snap peas..... its working a treat... already noticeably leaner.

I lasted 49 meals untill i went cuckoo! Did not notice any changes really. Now back to normal eating but much better than previous

Dinner is whatever is dished up at home. Usually something healthy and high in carbs (but low GI) because my brother is a diabetic. Get alot of meat/veg from it.

I hate Up&Go but sometimes it's all I've got time for, especially first thing in the morning. I'm continuously late to work anyway and only get 6 hours sleep as it is.

Type 1 or type 2?

Gi isnt always relivent

Status
Not open for further replies.