• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
100g oats
100g natural yogurt
1 grated apple
20g almonds
10g chia seeds

700 cals

decided to start skipping mid morning snack at work coz im too busy so eating more at brekky.

Shit. Doesn't matter how much I eat for breakfast I always get hungry again at around 9:30

tonights dinner: crispy skinned salmon w/ garlic brocollini and potato

Attachments

• iPhone Pix 007.jpg
    iPhone Pix 007.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 41
Just finished workuot.
Eating Steak and potatoes.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm potatoes in olive oil fuck yeah.

1.1/2 cup oats
1 scoop unflavoured whey
cinnamon
sliced apple

2. chicken, veggies, 4 beans mix

3. 2 choc vanilla protein brownies

4. chicken, veggies, 4 beans mix

5. cottage cheese and natty pb

been eating for lunch every day this week:

quinoa
chicken breast
avocado
red onion
fetta
balsamic and olive oil

i f**kin love quinoa best food discovery for 2011 for me.

Yopro...again
100g greek yoghurt, 40g wpc, 1 tblsp macadamia oil, 1 tblsp olive oil
bout 600 delightful cals

Just knocked down 9oz rump steak (cut up for stir fry),cup of rice and 1/2 cup of broccoli for post w/o meal....delicious!

3x thigh fillets and 2x cups of brocolli.

First time i made it that way. Cooked overnight and reheated in the microwave. The brocolli steamed in the microwave. I think thats what my lunches at work will be forever now mmmm healthy for a change.

Pre-workout waxy maize/bcaa shake - then banana and 2 scoop protein with 15g glutamine soon!

Cant wait for my steak tonight...mmmmmm

Just had 4 sausages with onion on bread... Work decided to have a fund raiser today.

Guess my Diet starts tomorrow...

250G steak, green vegies.

How the hel do you cook a steak juicy and soft? Mine are hard, is this crap meat? I am buying on the cheap as I buy over 1KG a day at the moment

Status
Not open for further replies.