• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rydges Parramatta....$39.50 all you can eat....I'm a platinum member of their loyalty scheme (I stay at Rydges hotels for work trips), so I get 50% off for two people.

They only put the buffet on on race day Saturdays and mid week....so you have to ring and confirm it's on...you can't rock up just any Saturday.

Tonight's dinner.....part of it anyway lol.....went to a buffet restaurant, where you can have as many steaks, garlic prawns and other stuff as you want....all BBQ'd for you by the chef in front of your eyes.

View attachment 1363

This was 4 steaks (2 sirloin, 2 scotch fillet), 2 strips of chicken, 8 garlic prawns and a piece of grilled barramundi (hidden under the prawns)

Also got other stuff after this.....rice, more beef, broccoli, cauliflower, cucumber, profiteroles, cakes....

Sensational! :)

Turn me inside out, upside down and fuck me side ways :eek:

japanese beef curry
choc/nat pb prooats
seafood pizza
protein sludge

tumblr_l69ie6WrFV1qcexbyo1_400.jpg

Finished training at 7am. My 1pm 'post workout' meal was - 380 grams of Chicken, 500 grams of Steak, 400 grams of beans, 100 grams of eggplant, 100 grams of capsicum and 15 grams of coconut oil.

Status
Not open for further replies.