• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Breakfast...

ca51449c-ee9e-5e9e.jpg

ca51449c-eeb0-f88a.jpg

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

this fabulous dessert slice phenomenon has me plotting :)

OK I forgot to take a pic of lunch but it was awesome:

Callipo tuna with lashings of X-Hot Piri-Piri sauce
grilled zucchini + evoo
cos lettuce + flax oil & lemon juice
oat sourdough
chickpeas

BUT I have to recommend this Piri-Piri sauce. It's THE BEST bar none...seriously!!

It's called Quinta's and it has 1 kcal per tsp and no fat, no carbs, zip. All natural ingredients, no msg, no sugar added, no gluten, no spakfillers of any kind. It is super hot (unless you get the milder ones) and delicious.
not just for chicken, it's great on cottage cheese, fish, beans, anything.
hotsauce-extra.png

This is their website (Portuguese company) ... they link to distributors worldwide.
http://quintadavo.com/hotsauce.html

you can buy online in Australia from http://premiumgourmetfood.com.au/products/sauce.html

Last edited:
Went out and had a wagyu steak for the first time. Best steak I have ever had by a mile.

Good thing is I have a few wagyu steers. Hadn't deciding what to do with them yet but now its pretty likely they are going to end up in my freezer.

Went out and had a wagyu steak for the first time. Best steak I have ever had by a mile.

Good thing is I have a few wagyu steers. Hadn't deciding what to do with them yet but now its pretty likely they are going to end up in my freezer.

That last line reminded me of Dexter the tv show :p

mmmmmmm tequila! :D

some drool worthy amazing chocolates I picked up as a treat today:

Salted caramel frogs, and then (clockwise from bottom left): passionfruit & vanilla, coconut ganache, raspberry ganache, and stracciatella ...

4756d1343980462-chocchillimango-training-log-salted-caramel-frogs_tad-lombardo.jpg
4757d1343980481-chocchillimango-training-log-cioccolato-lombardo_selection.jpg

Dinner

Charcoal chicken
Greek salad
Potato
Steamed veg

79da49ba-ac9d-1486.jpg

Choc mud n mousse
79da49ba-acf4-f3b6.jpg

Tim Tams
79da49ba-ad14-3041.jpg

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Yeah cherry ripe. There's a choc bunny blended in there with choc coconut protein and plain cassein. :)

MMM it went in 3 mouthfuls LOL.

Hey Viv, school me on the salted caramel frogs...are they really salted? Chocolate? WTF?

:confused:

Salted caramel ... yes, caramel with sea salt added, very very delish.
In a chocolate shell. Shaped like frogs.

YUM. :)

ps I make salted caramel a lot. use it in ice cream and tarts etc. Really good.
Salted caramel brownies. To. Die. For.

Salted caramel ... yes, caramel with sea salt added, very very delish.
In a chocolate shell. Shaped like frogs.

YUM. :)

ps I make salted caramel a lot. use it in ice cream and tarts etc. Really good.
Salted caramel brownies. To. Die. For.

Caramel is one of the finest things in life, alongside lingerie and fully vertical meerkats.

Never heard of salted caramel though.

You is a Food Creation Sensation Viv, no doubt about that. But I still think you need to scoff down a pie and VB from time to time.

Har har. :D

Yeah cherry ripe. There's a choc bunny blended in there with choc coconut protein and plain cassein. :)

MMM it went in 3 mouthfuls LOL.

that is a thing of beauty!

Strawberry proats with strawberries
2012+-+1

sashimi/sushi (and there was another plate)
2012+-+1

pumpkin/banana cottage cheese/ffgy sludge with banana, berries & cinnamon 600cals 64P/71C/6F
2012+-+1

Status
Not open for further replies.