• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didnet bring food today- Was conemplating a vegie foot long sub, Then adding my own two tins of tuna.

But id rather save the 80 grams of carbs for dinners baked salom on a mountain of sweet spud mash.

Looks like im grabbing a bag of salad and adding my two tins of tuna into that.

Meh :/

Baked salmon on sweet mash? That's what we're having tonight too!
Possibly followed by a bowl of ice cream covered in milo!
Torturous superset session this arvo, so can have that!!

black rice (250g) and chilli tuna (125g)
attachment.php

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    49.7 KB · Views: 88
Isn't that a sludge? :p

bulgogi chicken & sriracha wraps
2012+-+1

kangaroo chilli 66P/39C/6F
2012+-+1

banana/maple ffgy sludge with strawberries, banana and cinnamon toast crunch
2012+-+1

Now there is an idea. Make fluff. Scoop out with pop tarts. Sort of backwards being that fluff is meant to be for low cal high protein but whatever.

I'm saving my fluff for when I'm cutting again though. Too damn filling. (even for me :p)

bit of shaking. Whoops :p

How do they get 242 cals per can of JW? Give me a JW black & coke zero any day!

bulgogi kanga bangas & sweet potato 1080 cals 101P/89C/24F
2012+-+1

choc/peanut/cinnamon/mint proats with nutella, strawberries, banana & choc fudge pop tart (1120 cals)
2012+-+1

Status
Not open for further replies.