• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
260gm rump ( a few bites already :) ), 150gm rice with carrots/peas and olive oil mixed through.

photo1.jpg

Yesterdays postwork out lunch - massive pizza, base was 44c/10p/2f/250cals, 500grams of minced chicken, bit of extra light cheese with a load of mushrooms, spinach and some chilli on top. Ate this with 250gram potato, 200g beans and a wpc shake

imageara.jpg

Todays postwork out lunch 450gram porthouse on the bbq, potato, beans, roll and smoothie.
imagexdh.jpg

imagexdh.jpg

Protein icecream in the maker tonight while the f1's are on.

The burger was from ages ago and I just found the pic of it. Was from 'Grill'd' and it was a custom made. 2 x beef patties, 1 x egg, 2 x slices of cheese, 1 x slice of avocado, beetroot, tomato and lettuce with mustard on gluten free bun!

I made the Protein Mousse for 'breakfast' on Saturday. Consisted of 2 x tub Aero Choc Mousse, 1 x tblspn light thickened cream, 20mls coconut oil, 4 x scoop Choc WPC. Nutrient breakdown - Calories 793, Protein 88.6g, Fat 34g, Carbs 33.3g!

I didn't get around to making the pancakes, but will try them this Saturday.

Attachments

• Picture 025.jpg
    Picture 025.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 29
  • Picture 026.jpg
    Picture 026.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 28
How did that protein mousse taste.

I was thinking about making something like that the other day but then decided why spoil the mousse, just have it as is and chug some whey and water afterwards. Same with protein pancakes.

How did that protein mousse taste.

I was thinking about making something like that the other day but then decided why spoil the mousse, just have it as is and chug some whey and water afterwards. Same with protein pancakes.

Bazza, the Mousse taste phenomenal mate. Was that good my wife wanted me to make it another 2 times over the weekend! Best to leave in the fridge to chill for 30 minutes once made ;)

Yep, going to give that mousse a go for sure. And how did I forget avo on my burger! :p

Double Kangaroo, bacon, egg, natty pb & honey.
11%2B-%2B1

Vanilla/cinnamon sludge with cinnamon toast crunch
11%2B-%2B1

sloppy protein ice cream (couldn't be bothered waiting for it to freeze a bit more). Vanilla with tiny teddies/cinnamon toast crunch
11%2B-%2B1

Roo parmigiana & pumpkin (home made burgers not premade)
11%2B-%2B1

Pb & co maple pancakes with sf maple syrup & dream whip (these were awesome!)
11%2B-%2B1

Yesterday:

1:
Big bowl of Special K + Bran + Milk (came near to 30g protein surprisingly)

2:
95g tuna + Yogurt + Apple

3. Pre-workout
Yogurt + Green Tea

4. Post-workout
30g WPI + skim milk

2 kangaroo fillets
Large salad with spinach, rocket, tomato and half avocado
2 eggs
Yogurt
Apple

6. Before bed
Glass of milk

Probably could have done with more food but just recovering from food poisoning so taking it easy.

First meal of today will be a repeat of meal 5 yesterday. Loving the kanga!

crackers and cheese :)

Last time, I got extra cordial as I nearly went out. Low blood pressure or something they reckon. Can't do it anymore.

I seen an old lady pass out 2 times ago. And the last time i went i seen a guy walk into the food area, then came back in like 2 mins later with blood running down his arm...

Just been, all good.

Cheese and Tomato sanga and an Iced Coffee :D

Just cooked up 1.2kg of chicken. Ate half with a salad. Rest is going into a Nandos stir fry tomorrow night. Keeeeeeen.

Status
Not open for further replies.