• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I meant if I ate the volume of food that you guys eat as well, that Id probably turn into a lard ass.

You think you could mix the aero and protein powder successfully without the coconut oil?

Home made rissoles (bout 300g) brown rice, mixed roasted veg

2fa57f84.jpg

Couple of protein bars for dessert yum

b28be0df.jpg

serious cals there :)

Roo burger parmi & roast pumpking
11%2B-%2B1

Marshmallow cake topped with easiyo boysenberry yoghurt
11%2B-%2B1

Last night for dinner - 120g cooked gluten free pasta, 150g cooked mince, 30g grated full fat cheddar cheese washed down with my usual 80g Choc WPC and 35g coconut oil :D

Doesn't the coconut oil solidify in the shake?
Not the way I normally make it. I melt it completely in the microwave then add it in once I've mixed the powder and the water. With that said, if I don't melt it completely and then add it to the powder while it is sitting on top of the water before it is mixed, you end up with little chocolate coconut chunks!!! My wife loves her shake being made like that. I prefer the smooth taste :)

Not the way I normally make it. I melt it completely in the microwave then add it in once I've mixed the powder and the water. With that said, if I don't melt it completely and then add it to the powder while it is sitting on top of the water before it is mixed, you end up with little chocolate coconut chunks!!! My wife loves her shake being made like that. I prefer the smooth taste :)

+ 1

500g chicken, 600g steak, 4 eggs, 400g green beans, 170ml zymil with 40g wpc .

IM A FAT BASTARD, GET IN MY BELLY.

Status
Not open for further replies.