• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pre WO: rice thins with cottage cheese and PB&co white choc
11%2B-%2B1

steak, roast veggies and rice with Shichi-mi seasoning
11%2B-%2B1

Choc/pumpkin protein pudding (was meant to be cheesecake but put in too much milk) topped with skinny cow sundae
11%2B-%2B1

Japanese Beef Curry &
Kangaroo burgers
11%2B-%2B1

White choc FFGY protein sludge with cinnamon toast crunch, berry poptart and Reeces PB topping
11%2B-%2B1

Roo burgers version 2 :p
- tomato + chilli. Used avo as spread instead of slices. More peri peri and harder cooked eggs. Delicious!
11%2B-%2B1

Dinner and Dessert last night!

Dinner - 250g Diced Rump Steak, 300g potato (red skin), asparagus, onion, spinach, 210g zucchini cooked in 10g coconut oil and seasoned with salt pepper and Spicy BBQ and topped with 35g cheddar cheese.

Dessert - 3 scoops Choc WPC, 2 tubs of Aero Choc Pudding (only 68 cals per tub!) and 20g coconut oil.

Attachments

• Picture 023.jpg
    Picture 023.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 31
  • Picture 022.jpg
    Picture 022.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 29
  • Picture 024.jpg
    Picture 024.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 28
How are you guys not fat?

Max do you mix the protein. aero and coconut oil together, you dont microwave it or anything? It looks good.

How are you guys not fat?

Max do you mix the protein. aero and coconut oil together, you dont microwave it or anything? It looks good.
We just find creative ways to enjoy our daily calorie requirements. Eating food like that doesn't make you fat, eating too many calories does ;)

Yeah I just put it all in the bowl and mixed it all together. I did however put the coconut oil in the microwave to make it liquid to mix it in, but didn't 'cook' it all or anything.

That 'dessert' was 635 calories of pure joy. The total calories combined for 'dinner' and 'dessert' are 1445!

Last edited:
Thanks JZ, I was going to use lactose free yogurt but I loved Aero bars as a kid so I thought it might be worth a shot. Such good calorie value and fantastic taste.

Yes the coconut oil in that brand is so cheap! Think I paid $50 for the 4 litres tub.

Dinner tonight will be - 370g chicken breast, 200g mixed veggies (spinach, eggplant, zucchini, peas, corn and carrot) cooked in sweet chili sauce and coconut oil topped with 30g Full Fat cheddar cheese, 1 slice of gluten free toast and peanut butter all washed down with 80g WPC and 30mls coconut oil.

Status
Not open for further replies.