• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Great definition on that calf, Shrek will love it! Nice work with the tongue too!

In some places yes but in others, obvious use of synthol - don't think he swings for that.

This guy must have had a skin pigmentation transplant like the Robert Downey jr character in Tropic Thunder.

True commitment to one's craft...and looks just dandy too!

Attachments

• Dark Tan Bodybuilder.jpg
    Dark Tan Bodybuilder.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 106
This is me after my last cut....not quite as defined in my current avatar.

Attachments

• hairless-bodybuilder-chimp.jpg
    hairless-bodybuilder-chimp.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 141
You got some big balla dude..ROFL :D

Not wrong mate, reckon I could get at least another half dozen pullups and dips if those suckers didn't swing around so much.

On the plus side, they do help with the squats. Once the boys hit the floor I know I'm below parallel. :D

6250.jpg

We probably will never see better than this

i had to cross my legs with that pic admin. Shes got more muscle than most guys at my gym. God she must have tight buns.. mmmmmmmmmmmmm

Frank McGrath is insane, he has to be on something, i recon you can onyl get to a certain stage before you cant go further without some sort of drug. He has nearly a perfect physique but his chest isnt entirely even. A great example of a almost perfectly even chest is surge nubret. but seeing as im not aloud to post urls at the moment, just google him.

Frank McGrath is insane, he has to be on something, i recon you can onyl get to a certain stage before you cant go further without some sort of drug. He has nearly a perfect physique but his chest isnt entirely even. A great example of a almost perfectly even chest is surge nubret. but seeing as im not aloud to post urls at the moment, just google him.

He's on nothing but Cell Tech

True story