• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Mike Francois actually won the ASC and the NYP and reportedly trained with other 700+ lbs on the dead!

Attachments

• mike francois 6.jpg
    mike francois 6.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 168
  • Michael_Francois.JPG
    Michael_Francois.JPG
    30.4 KB · Views: 146
I prefer the understated look! :eek:

Attachments

• freaky_bodybuilders_07.jpg
    freaky_bodybuilders_07.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 197
  • freaky_bodybuilders_08.jpg
    freaky_bodybuilders_08.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 185
4.jpg

5.jpg
6.gif

3.jpg

[FONT=&quot]
14.jpg
[/FONT]

Who is the bloke at the top, in the blue shorts?

That Derek Kilo Poundstone looks like a beast, very impressive. So does Marius Pudzianowski. If anyone's interested check out the video on Youtube of him fighting Tim Sylvia.

I watched Marius winning a Worlds Strongest Man competition on TV not long ago too. He was absolutely amazing. He's a short bugger so Atlas stones at the end was a challenge for him, but he nailed everything else.

See, I do appreciate strong lifters! ;)

Cheers,
Mike

she should knock u out for having that avatar....or hasnt she seen it?

Thats the real reason why i train. So i can take a beating from flying handbags/shoes anything that she can throw at me.

i dont see anything worng with my avatar and so do most of the guys on here .. im offended that u have brought it up. It keeps me busy at work

Last edited:
Whos the guy on the left in the pic with the 4 powerlifters and child in it in reply 122?

not enough post to quote pics sorry

Calves Only... :)

Attachments

• ATH_BrWarr_calf_stretch.jpg
    ATH_BrWarr_calf_stretch.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 147
  • calf1.jpg
    calf1.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 127
  • calves.jpg
    calves.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 127
  • P7090052.jpg
    P7090052.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 144
This message is ten characters in length.

Attachments

• calf.jpg
    calf.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 90