• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Can't find Poptarts for love nor money, even tried a different supermarket. However I did find these. Will try them tomorrow and report on yummy goodness.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361079254.073249.jpg

Can't find Poptarts for love nor money, even tried a different supermarket. However I did find these. Will try them tomorrow and report on yummy goodness.

View attachment 6888

Yeah they are tasty, I usually get them!!

Where do you live, most Westfield shops will have a place inside that'd stock them, also lots of IGA or spar convenience stores seem to sell them

These cookie dough ones were awesome, other than that flavour, the tasty pastries are just as good

Yeah they are tasty, I usually get them!!

Where do you live, most Westfield shops will have a place inside that'd stock them, also lots of IGA or spar convenience stores seem to sell them

These cookie dough ones were awesome, other than that flavour, the tasty pastries are just as good
Ive been to 3 or 4 Woolies and Coles and none have them. Found out just now that they don't stock them any more but some variety and $2 shops have them.

Ive been to 3 or 4 Woolies and Coles and none have them. Found out just now that they don't stock them any more but some variety and $2 shops have them.

Coles don't sell anything similar to poptarts, but it looks like the ones you found were the Woolies version, which are still pretty good IMO.

V-plus in Liverpool Westfield used to sell them, but since they reopened under new management they stopped selling them :(

Ahh Pop Tarts.

Very good for an energy hit during times of sleep deprivation or exhaustion while out scrub.

Was working with USMC a couple years ago - take a look at the photos below. This was in their PX. The first one is HALF of the jerky aisle, the second is a snapshot of the pop tart aisle (the size of half of the jerky aisle). Blew my mind.

popt.jpg

pop.jpg

Ahh Pop Tarts.

Very good for an energy hit during times of sleep deprivation or exhaustion while out scrub.

Was working with USMC a couple years ago - take a look at the photos below. This was in their PX. The first one is HALF of the jerky aisle, the second is a snapshot of the pop tart aisle (the size of half of the jerky aisle). Blew my mind.

popt.jpg

pop.jpg

protein aisle, carb aisle, perfect diet

What bothered me the most with the jerky was the "jerky dip" they had. Powdered jerky in the round tins you can see in the photo. Was targeted to kids whos parents dipped - so they could dip just like dad - but with jerky instead. Horrible habits to learn.

Tasted good though.

I've had some in my pantry for 6 months and can't bring myself to eat them. Nothing wrong with some flavours, they're just dry and calorie dense. For a twin pack (400 calories) I'd rather have a cup of oats, small tub of yoghurt with some peanut butter. Similar macros but twice the volume of food and tastes way better.

What bothered me the most with the jerky was the "jerky dip" they had. Powdered jerky in the round tins you can see in the photo. Was targeted to kids whos parents dipped - so they could dip just like dad - but with jerky instead. Horrible habits to learn.

Tasted good though.

I know this bloke is probably long gone, but WTF is he talking about when he says "kids whos parents dipped"??

Dipped what??

I've had some in my pantry for 6 months and can't bring myself to eat them. Nothing wrong with some flavours, they're just dry and calorie dense. For a twin pack (400 calories) I'd rather have a cup of oats, small tub of yoghurt with some peanut butter. Similar macros but twice the volume of food and tastes way better.

Missus brought some Pop Tarts home years ago, and they taste vile, they have like a chemical taste to them, and then there is the texture....Yuk

There are a million better things you could eat for a treat or just eat in general.

I got over them quicky.

Much prefer to eat some fruit and a protein shake haha.

Passionfruit, strawberries, watermelon...fark.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Missus brought some Pop Tarts home years ago, and they taste vile, they have like a chemical taste to them, and then there is the texture....Yuk

There are a million better things you could eat for a treat or just eat in general.

Yeah they are overrated. I think you mean heavily processed taste (all foods are made of chemicals). It's a common taste with most American treats. Possibly the corn syrup.

I don't mind eating calorie dense/sweet food, but it needs to at least be satisfying.

They used to be vegan and then they added 1 ingredient. D:

It always amazes me how vegans eat crap and think it's healthy.

We have a friend of the family who is vegan and she eats the worst rubbish all day long. Yet refuses to have a nice steak or chicken breast, yet claims to have a healthy diet, she actually looks malnutritioned like those kids in Africa.

It always amazes me how vegans eat crap and think it's healthy.

We have a friend of the family who is vegan and she eats the worst rubbish all day long. Yet refuses to have a nice steak or chicken breast, yet claims to have a healthy diet, she actually looks malnutritioned like those kids in Africa.
I never claimed it was healthier.... But I definitely am not malnutrition.