• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Player's 2012 Body Transformation

Man, I would weigh yourself a little less.. Don't be overcautious about cutting ( i know you want to preserve that hard earnt muscle!) Perhaps weigh yourself once a week, same time (just out of bed, have a slash and weigh yourself naked) and make adjustments from there.

You're not going to waste away in 1 week. I haven't lifted upper body for close to 3 months and I have held size very very well.

Man, I would weigh yourself a little less.. Don't be overcautious about cutting ( i know you want to preserve that hard earnt muscle!) Perhaps weigh yourself once a week, same time (just out of bed, have a slash and weigh yourself naked) and make adjustments from there.

You're not going to waste away in 1 week. I haven't lifted upper body for close to 3 months and I have held size very very well.

ill try, its hard not weighing myself everyday to see what i need to change. Its probably more cause i feel like i still look the same, but i have only lost a bit over 2kg so thats probably why i look the same to me. The last time i "cut" was a fail and i lost too much muscle so im trying to do it right. Ill weigh myself once a week now thanks.

btw are you cutting/bulking/maintaining atm with your injury?

ill try, its hard not weighing myself everyday to see what i need to change. Its probably more cause i feel like i still look the same, but i have only lost a bit over 2kg so thats probably why i look the same to me. The last time i "cut" was a fail and i lost too much muscle so im trying to do it right. Ill weigh myself once a week now thanks.

weighing on a day to day basis wont really help... main changes will be water weight.

weighing on a day to day basis wont really help... main changes will be water weight.

I_Didn%27t_Do_It%21_The_Bart_Simpson_Story.png

Just started cutting :)

slowly building strength back into my wrist.. My training partner and I are pretty much equal on all lifts except for deads ( i seem to be a little better) ..

He is now squatting 190 x 3 x 3 and benching 117.5 x 3 x 5.. he is deading 190 x 3 x 3 ( i am confident I could get back to that pretty easily )..

Only time will tell, I guess i am only annoyed at how much training I have missed.

Just started cutting :)

slowly building strength back into my wrist.. My training partner and I are pretty much equal on all lifts except for deads ( i seem to be a little better) ..

He is now squatting 190 x 3 x 3 and benching 117.5 x 3 x 5.. he is deading 190 x 3 x 3 ( i am confident I could get back to that pretty easily )..

Only time will tell, I guess i am only annoyed at how much training I have missed.

holy... strong.

You've made some good progress in a short amount of time buddy but my advice to you is to throw the scales away.
Eat well and train consistently, that's the key.

i think its time to fix my anterior pelvic tilt Makes my stomach look fatter than it is.... i did stretch for a little while but didn't find much changed, have added planks in at least once a week.

ive been reading online but there is so many different stuff online about what to do.

What do people think of this? - 5 Simple Exercises for Correcting Anterior Pelvic Tilt

i think its time to fix my anterior pelvic tilt Makes my stomach look fatter than it is.... i did stretch for a little while but didn't find much changed, have added planks in at least once a week.

ive been reading online but there is so many different stuff online about what to do.

What do people think of this? - 5 Simple Exercises for Correcting Anterior Pelvic Tilt

I've got it pretty bad as well. Im currentely doing ab wheel rollouts, lunge stretches and shoulder dislocation at least 3 times a day. Plus im standing a lot more especially when using the lap top.

Sport is always good. but how about treating it by addressing the origin of the problem? it is caused not by sitting at a PC but actually by years and years of not chewing food properly and eating too fast, which damages the intestinal tract. The body adopts strange postures as a defence mechanism. The way to cure this is through a Mayr treatment: Die Mayr-Diagnostik kann Krankheitsvorstufen entdecken

This was in the comments of the article. It really made me laugh. Just remember to still progress the exercises. Planks and side planks are good, glute bridges also. The problem is once you get above 90's holds it is becoming too easy. The pelvic tilt exercise is something you should just practice and hold when lying around. Any exercise that promotes a neutral back and abdominal control will work. Lying straight leg lowering, hanging straight leg raise (done properly), planks, rollouts (trx, swiss ball, Ab wheel, barbell).

I agree with those earlier comments about weighing less often....you'll just go nuts worrying about miniscule changes. I weigh Saturday morning, first thing when I wake up.

I'm no expert but it couldn't hurt to try..

tl;dr;)

I've got it pretty bad as well. Im currentely doing ab wheel rollouts, lunge stretches and shoulder dislocation at least 3 times a day. Plus im standing a lot more especially when using the lap top.

yeah, mines not as bad as my pictures because its just my pants are higher up. standing when using laptop would be a pain in the arse lol

This was in the comments of the article. It really made me laugh. Just remember to still progress the exercises. Planks and side planks are good, glute bridges also. The problem is once you get above 90's holds it is becoming too easy. The pelvic tilt exercise is something you should just practice and hold when lying around. Any exercise that promotes a neutral back and abdominal control will work. Lying straight leg lowering, hanging straight leg raise (done properly), planks, rollouts (trx, swiss ball, Ab wheel, barbell).

thanks dave, i do planks like this to make it harder - [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TKktamzq4o]Updated RKC Plank - YouTube[/ame]

with hanging leg raises ive started having problems, my old gym had this peice of equipment to do hanging leg raises,
verticalkneeraise.jpg

my new gym only has pull up bars so i always end up moving my back forward too much?

btw why not bent leg hanging leg raises? And picture below, stop at b? c could be very difficult
wm-0807-hang-str-leg-raise.jpg

I agree with those earlier comments about weighing less often....you'll just go nuts worrying about miniscule changes. I weigh Saturday morning, first thing when I wake up.

wondered where you went

yeah ill start weighing only mondays now

That chick in the videos got a great body. Her ass looks like a soccer ball cut in half, you could eat off that...

Nice transformation so far . around same age as me so im keen to compare differences at the end of the year :) Both weigh around the same too even though your into your cut. Plan for me is at least another 2-5 months bulking depending on how my progress goes then start my cut.
Keep it up :p

You are supposed to keep a neutral back not do a lower body curl.

thanks

That chick in the videos got a great body. Her ass looks like a soccer ball cut in half, you could eat off that...

she is a perfect female. 10/10

Nice transformation so far . around same age as me so im keen to compare differences at the end of the year :) Both weigh around the same too even though your into your cut. Plan for me is at least another 2-5 months bulking depending on how my progress goes then start my cut.
Keep it up :p

Thanks.

okay only weighing mondays now.. weighed in at 79.5kg... gain of 800 grams wtf. I added 150 calories and stopped doing cardio but i was only hoping to slow down weightloss... ill minus 150 calories from daily eating.

so on some american forum that i sometimes log onto.. got bodyfat tested by posting on thread where you give height, weight, inches of wrist and inches of waist. Yes i know its not 100% accurate but my bodyfat seemed about right..Im around 15% now which probably seems likely.

So to get to 10% from where i am now of around 79kg i would have to be just under 74kg.

74kg at 10% fk, im scared im going to look to skinny.. would 74kg be considered small at 173cm? I dont want to be skinny