• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Player's 2012 Body Transformation

Then one of two things need to happen. Reduce calories or add some cardio or better still some some complexes on non training days.

arond 80kg or so in morning..

took some pics, i can't notice much differences. Ive started doing hiit 5-6 days a week and im roughly on 2200 calories. The weight isn't really dropping off.. i don't want to decrease calories as under 2200 seems a bit low. One thing that i should note is during december when i tried to "cut" i was only on 1500-1800 calories a day, and no weight came off at all, so im thinking that starvation for a month is having some effects on me trying to diet now.. what do you guys reckon?

what bodyfat do you all think im at now?

its annoying me not dropping any weight, some people said its fine to not lose weight as you can do a body recomp.. by the pics there isn't much body recomp from what i see. Ive sorta wished i could go back to bulking, i just don't have a job at the moment so no income coming in, can't afford to eat more food.

sam0218f.jpg

sam0235h.jpg

sam0219l.jpg

edit- ignore the stamp.

Last edited:
i was hoping to be around 78kg or so around by now.. instead my weight has stayed the same. If nothing changes when i weigh in tomorow, i will drop 1 fried egg from my eating..

Just keep focusing on building strength and do a mad cut later in the year around spring. You can't walk around shirtless in winter and this summer is somewhat of a winter.... just keep building boy!

You have definately changed from the starting photos! and its only been 1 month and 11 to go I bet you will have a significant change unlike myself :s

Just keep focusing on building strength and do a mad cut later in the year around spring. You can't walk around shirtless in winter and this summer is somewhat of a winter.... just keep building boy!

Ive sorta wished i could go back to bulking, i just don't have a job at the moment so no income coming in, can't afford to eat more food.

Im sort of hoping to cut for a bit more then go back to bulking, but slow bulking instead, only 1-1.5kg a month to avoid fat gains.. i realise this cut is going to be longer than i thought.

I somewhat feel like this last week has been okay, since i started adding hiit in doing it 5 days a week and eating more than i was before when i was on starvation, ive heard being on starvation can actually cause your weight loss to stop.

Im gaining strength on most exercises as well, my deadlift is going up contionously on PPP, just did week 6 quite easily which is usually one of the harder weeks. I increased my MP last week by 2.5kg and 1 less rep on the first set so i would consider that more strength. And my dips are rapidly increasing, i go up to 16 upright (tricep) dips last week, before i could only do about 8.

I defiantly enjoy bulking a lot more though, im seeing myself as a small weakling when im cutting but ive heard other people going through that as well.

long reply sry lol

Thanks for comment:)

You have definately changed from the starting photos! and its only been 1 month and 11 to go I bet you will have a significant change unlike myself :s

its been about 1 and a 1/2 months for me since i joined earlier :p;) malceb ive seen your weight loss results so far and it was a good job, im sure this year will be good for you:cool:

tbh i don't see much of a change myself but im probably the worst judge for myself, so thanks:)

thanks for comment:)

I can def see some changes, don't forget it's only been a month. More definition in the abs and your arms are getting bigger. Even though you're not losing as much as you would like it looks like you have put on a bit of muscle in the past month so you've prob lost more BF than you realise.

Keep at it man.

Don't be so hard on yourself man, you are looking good! Especially after only 1.5 months progress. Definitely a lot more defined. Keep at it! Also do you ever get lower back pain? Looks like you might have lordosis.

I can def see some changes, don't forget it's only been a month. More definition in the abs and your arms are getting bigger. Even though you're not losing as much as you would like it looks like you have put on a bit of muscle in the past month so you've prob lost more BF than you realise.

Keep at it man.

i just saw your body transform, you have made very solid progress so far so well done!

Like i said before im the worst judge of myself, so critiques from others is good. If others think i have changed somewhat then that is good to hear:)

Thanks for feedback:)

Don't be so hard on yourself man, you are looking good! Especially after only 1.5 months progress. Definitely a lot more defined. Keep at it! Also do you ever get lower back pain? Looks like you might have lordosis.

Thanks bro:) Do you have a body transform up?

i use to get back pain before i started lifting, very bad bak pain actually, then i went to chiro and started lifting and my back got better. I have suffered from back pain after deadlifts but now i rarely suffer from back pain. So the answer is no i don't get back pain, very rarely once every few months i would say is the worse.

Thanks for feedback:)

weighed in this morning at 79.7kg, happy with it. Loss of close to 1kg since 1 week ago.

79.2kg or under next monday and ill be happy

weighed in at 79.4kg this morning, happy im starting to lose weight.. funny how upping the cals was the last thing i would have though to lose weight..

so a 300gm loss in 4 night/5 days.

weighed in at 78.8kg this morning. 900gm lost in 7 days. I think its too much im going to add in 20 almonds (150 calories) at breakfast to slow it down a bit.

if i remember i was 78.2kg this morning, 600gram loss in 4 days. Time to up calories a bit, no problem will just add in another slice of bread with peanut butter at breakfast.