• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

pick up lines u have heard used on you

Friends my ass. She just wants you to do the time. If being too short was your only problem (with this chick) then she would bang you and get it over with and then move on.

I try never to phrase things in the form of a question. Usually I just say what Im gonna do.

"Im gonna go down on you now."
"Come back to my place for sex. I have a batman costume."
"You should use your mouth... on my penis."
"Lets go to your bedroom your tired." <-- I liked that one it seems to work well lol.

I try never to phrase things in the form of a question. Usually I just say what Im gonna do.

"Im gonna go down on you now."
"Come back to my place for sex. I have a batman costume."
"You should use your mouth... on my penis."
"Lets go to your bedroom your tired." <-- I liked that one it seems to work well lol.
hahahahahaha I'm seriously laughing out loud

I can't recall the last time I heard one or
more to the point one used on me!

Does Hello count? If that's the case women
try to 'pick me up' every 10 minutes.

Devante.
P.S. I'm feeling down.. better go call my mommy :(

3 years back there was this chick at my work who had a boyfriend, we talked a fair bit at work and i had her number, anyway one night she txted me asking if i could pick her and a friend up from a party and take her home, thought it was fuckin weird seeying as she would ask me, So yer i picked her up and dropped her and her friend off. the next day at work she said we should hang out sometime, I said u just wanna root me haha, She laughed and said watever. She came over one night on the weekend we watched a movie and shit and she was rubbing my leg with the tv remote, i was thinking wtf she has a boyfriend and i got up to get a drink out of the fridge and i got a text from her saying so are u gonna make a move or not? i thought holy fuckin shit and i went back in there and banged her( had to be quiet cause my room mate was in the next room) anyway this was awquid i was driving her home and she said just drop me off at my boyfriends. i was thinking what a fuckin slut. I would feel guilty but her boyfriend is a fuckin tosser so i didnt care. we had a few booty calls after that but then stopped.

Classic from myself - being a cocky bastard.

Me: "Hey your pretty sexy"
Girl: "Where did that come from"
Me: "Your sexy thats where it came from"

No go lol

Most recent one used on me - "Are you straight?" from this tall blonde chick... She was trying to set me up with her friend (who was also female!), didn't end up going anywhere, oh well. The blonde was hotter anyway :p

Damn never had the attention you guys have.

Only place I've had that attention was Cardiff in Wales (apparently has the highest teen pregnancy in the u.k) where the girls would hang out just outside the men's toilet and rate you as you walked out and be like yay or nay.

or

at a Canadian college where students would turn up in your dorm bed ONLY because you have an Australian accent.

Pick up line "you're the aussie?''
me: Yep
Girl: "Can i buy you a drink"

Years ago I said to a girl in a club, 'you could have me if you play your cards right'.

She liked the line from memory, but in the end it was me who didn't play their cards right lol.

Had a couple of interesting ones. Remember one time in a club when a cute girl seated on a barstool with her girlfriend behind me put her foot up between my legs and gave the gear a rub with her toes. I turned around gave her a nice smila and just said I'm here with my girlfriend (who was in the toilet at the time). She just laughed and said she didn't care and still wanted to shag me.

Another time I was flying back to Sydney from Melbourne with work and this hot little tight number was in the window seat beside me. I struck up a conversation and we got a bit dirty. She then showed me a naked sketch of herself which one of her "friends" she'd just stayed with in Melbourne had drawn of her which she absolutely loved. Tiny tits but great curves and a neat little welcome mat. She was a yank flying back to the US that night via Sydney. I started thinking about how I could get her to overnight at my Sydney pad and that's where my head was when I missed the most obvious line of all time. She said "I'm just going to the toilet, do you want to join me?" Me: "Nah thanks, I'm fine" trying to be cool and relaxed meanwhile mentally running lines for when we get off the plane. Problem was I should have got off "on" the plane... Missed it and will never get that opportunity again. Still haven't joined the mile high club! lol.

Cheers,
Mike

You disappoint me :(

when i was younger 18 i was driving down the m4 and came to a toll with a friedn in the passanger seat

was in the line and on my right there was a glamour (or so it plays in my head)

anyway i smiled at her, she smiled, i waved, she waved

I made a hand signal of a phone, she didnt get it at first...then she started telling me the numbers with her fingers

I made the mistake of telling my friend in the passanger seat to call...dickhead said

'hey how u doin'

' theres a formula one around the corner want me to stick it in'

;WAOE;OLWA;SVGROGWR;JWARIOH

she said yeah sure go there and wait for me...anyways obv she was bullshitting. i hit him we laughed it off and that was that

about A week later i started a part time job AT JEANSWEST and this girl ended up being my 2ic...thought she wouldnt know who i was coz it was so brief

didnt last there very long.

Last edited: