• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

pick up lines u have heard used on you

Several years ago, a girl I knew told me something disgusting, which somehow transformed into an epic pickup line: "Hey Ryan, guess what?" "What?" "Every inch of your body has been inside your mum's vagina." "D: o_O" "...you know, I have a vagina..."

A couple days ago, a girl on her second day at work requested that I decide what she gets for lunch. Not exactly a pick up line, but an interesting hint, especially since it was within 30 seconds of her announcing that she's single and looking. On the same day, she also made a cubby which was just enough room for two people squeezed together, and invited me to join her in there. Getting a little more interesting. But the thing that really proved she wants me was when she threw a pair of scissors at my face.

....where do you work that lets you make a cubby, it sounds fucking awesome... Try and make a pillow fort, you're never too old for a pillow fort.

A blonde hottie I'd been trying to bang for weeks decides to call me and invite me over to her 'going-away' party....I was the only one there :)

A blonde hottie I'd been trying to bang for weeks decides to call me and invite me over to her 'going-away' party....I was the only one there :)

Now i'll be honest, i'm not the best at reading into things that chicks say but im pretty sure she wanted you to come round and bang real quick...

Looks like the grass may be greener for you my friend.

Now i'll be honest, i'm not the best at reading into things that chicks say but im pretty sure she wanted you to come round and bang real quick...

Looks like the grass may be greener for you my friend.

Oh, I better clear up that this was 2 years ago, and yes, that's what happened, more than a quick bang my friend...but there was no green grass, there was no grass at all :eek::p:)

LOL @ thread :D:D:D

Well ol rambodian had a little hot chicky start crackin onto him at the BP servo the other day.

Yeh I was standing there bludging as usual when this noticibly hot chick walks in and comes over to pay for fuel, she was prob about 20-21 or so. So there I am just making small talk as I usually do, the weather, its cold blah blah and she seamed to be really interested. I was a bit taken back by her behavior than she said "so, I see you don't have a wedding ring on" as she could see the where the ring line usually is so I said " oh shit, I must of let it in the shower" and with that she said "or maybe you just wanted to ask me for my number" in a really flirtatious way. Nervous by now I said "Um (dribble drabble) I'm sorry mate, but I'm a happily married man...I I just forgot to put it on......

Than she burst out in laughter and said "yeh I know, your wifes outside and asked me to 'jack' you LOL, than my other half walks in laughing her ass off and says "Won't forget the ring again huh big boy" :mad::mad:

Yeh, shit myself LOL, all the things running through mind..."wow, I really am getting hot from weight etc LOL"

:D:D:D

She got me a gooden, but paybacks a basted man mountain that sleeps next to her every night ....Muahahahahahaaa!;)

I don't know if any of these cheesy pickup lines have been said:

- baby if you were a car door I'd bang you all day
- is your dad a terrorist?, coz baby you Da bomb
- is that dress felt? Do u want it to be?
- do your legs hurt? Coz you have been walking round my mind all day
- I treat my girl like an angel and take her to heaven and back every night ;)

Lol

Well ol rambodian had a little hot chicky start crackin onto him at the BP servo the other day.

Yeh I was standing there bludging as usual when this noticibly hot chick walks in and comes over to pay for fuel, she was prob about 20-21 or so. So there I am just making small talk as I usually do, the weather, its cold blah blah and she seamed to be really interested. I was a bit taken back by her behavior than she said "so, I see you don't have a wedding ring on" as she could see the where the ring line usually is so I said " oh shit, I must of let it in the shower" and with that she said "or maybe you just wanted to ask me for my number" in a really flirtatious way. Nervous by now I said "Um (dribble drabble) I'm sorry mate, but I'm a happily married man...I I just forgot to put it on......

Than she burst out in laughter and said "yeh I know, your wifes outside and asked me to 'jack' you LOL, than my other half walks in laughing her ass off and says "Won't forget the ring again huh big boy" :mad::mad:

Yeh, shit myself LOL, all the things running through mind..."wow, I really am getting hot from weight etc LOL"

She got me a gooden, but paybacks a basted man mountain that sleeps next to her every night ....Muahahahahahaaa!;)

Farrrken LOL !!

I love this thread, all these "hot" chicks dropping pick up lines and picking up blokes, surely there must have been more ordinary birds trying to pick you up then hotties, hahahaha

"Hey does this cloth spell like chloroform to you?"

"My face is leaving in 5 minutes and I'd like you to be onboard"

that had me laughin, your lucky you didnt try and score