• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

pick up lines u have heard used on you

Me (a great deal younger) wearing a shirt that says "you've been naughty, go to my room"
Hot young backpacker "I sure have, where is it?"

Just saw pics..

5947.jpg

Mate, rookie's mistake, never bother with a chick's number at such an event where they're all drunk and/or high. If you can, go straight for the hookup. Always have a plan for an "afterparty" at your place to "chill out". If you go for a makeout (they deal that out like handshakes at those places) and get her number, she will forget about you entirely the next day when she sobers up.

lol yea bro. I learnt this time. I shoulda been more pro-active about it.

Problem is, when i'm drunk and there's awesome music, I don't reciprocate with people in general that much.. so that one girl and I were making out, but she was doing 70% of it.

But hey, maybe next time.. I'll be sure to have an afterparty lined up and be much more responsive.

BoyFromAus - So the old dancing by yourself shirtless and having fun still worked aye? :D :D.. Good stuff brother.. It never gets old at those dance events..
I bet afterwards u thought man im gonna go hit those weights even harder now for the next event get bigger and more cut..!!

ahahaha bro, remember what i said about just maintaining my current shape (from the lift to live thread)?.. yea, i've thrown that out the window cuz ima hit the gym twice as hard now and diet much more strictly.

When you used to talk about picking up at festivals, I was surprised that you got such good results (despite the fact u were ripped), but now I clearly see how it's possible.

Yes rookie mistake with the numbers as Dance mentioned .. half will be on drugs or high and ride it when u can. Get a blowie/handjob when u can as ASAP they will think your cocks a lolli ..
Now that i've passed the Zygote stage of my development in this game, that shall be my next goal.

nibble their ear and put your hands on shoulders to massage it when u can.. If they are high this shit will turn em on like crazy.. To girls theirs nothing like a built guy massaging you :)
lol wow!.. thanks for the tip man. Shoulda done that!!!!! oh well. Next time.

Overall, cheers Ceffo. U've opened a whole new door for me. A Vaginabolic door

Good stuff bfa I feel young reading your posts lol

I'll Post up my thoughts on picking up during winter when u can't always rely on taking your shirt off to pick up chicks. This involves grooming your hair and facial creme and certain types of clothes to wear along with working on "the look" at bars and clubs

ceffo when are you gonna write your own book about this shit? Future was amazing as well...being able to take your shirt off at those things is awesome lol

Probably never lol. I'll just write shit up here. If I can remember most of it.

Yeah outdoor parties are where all your training shines and its a good motivator BUT never attend more than 2 per 3 months if possible.

These things put u in a catabolic state hard. No food for 10 hours and constant dancing will do that.

I save up my physique and cut hard for the big ones like future and field day etc. I don't attend the small ones.

Treat it as if your going on stage and u gotta look hard ripped lol

My first future event 40000 people here in syd I had every 2nd girl walking by wanting to take a pic or tongue. Two girls sat in front if me facing away from the alter just watching me dance rofl. Was on celltech and awesome shape ripped and hard.

/cue that song memories ROFL

Was listening to something the other day and this was Arnolds back in the day -

He would walk along the beach and go upto girls and use this smooth line "Wanna fuck?"

One i regularly use is;

"I'm not trying to impress you or anything but... my rape dungeon has carpet!"

WORKS!