• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

pick up lines u have heard used on you

Good work Michael.

still ive always passed on shopping counter/check out chicks ... Something "wrong" about it.. cant put my finger on it :)

If they're like the ones in my area, they're all jailbaits. That's probably why. :p

ahhh she said she was 18...... and she drove a car so she must have been at least 16 hahah....

are any of u blokes on oasis.com ?? that place is awesome for picking up randoms... ive met a few classy girls on there.. Its also a very very handy site to have when ur into fitness so much and over clubbing.
I stuck a few pics up on there with my shirt off when I was completely shredded last year with the full 8 pack and the chicks jump at it like they have tiger blood in them .

about 3 weeks ago..

me.. hey how u going

chick.. horny..

me .. reallyy

chick.. ur hot

me .. okkkkk

chick.. Can i blow u

me.. are you serious...

chick.. yeah I want to swaloow ur C***

me .. for reall

chick .. yeah heres my number call me now..

me .. ok

I swear thats no word of a lie.... a few of you on oasis would no it goes down like that all the time... sooo goood.

Nope, never done Internet dating before. I thought it was for old people. :p I might try it eventually. Heard some good things about oasis. Only have a 4 pack atm though, need 4 more :D

Lol I don't know about the quality of some of the chicks on there but hey. Why not pimping ain't easy but if u got the body use it

Last edited:
drag+queen.jpg

so this is not true?

ummmm I can guarantee you some of the girls on there are 10s... am I allowed to post pictures up of some of the girls ive mett from there ? its not like violating any rules is it ?

I havent nailed any of the 10s on there.. but ive met 2 10s on there and trying to nail one of them .. Ive nailed a couple 7s and 8s..
im at work and cant edit pics but if u pm me ya email ceffo ill email u a few of the pics..

mate, I'll fap to anything right now......ehehehehe

Might go knock the top off it now. :)

@ 27 years of age having been with 2 girls my whole life, I am still noob at reading the signs..

When i was at kmart in the automotive isle, A retail girls sees me and sudden bends over to pick up something off the floor. As she was coming up she looks me in the eye. I freak out and pretend to look at something else. I had a girl friend that time also. Do you get more attention when your in a relationship than without? or is it just my luck?

Only been picked up at the club one time. I was drunk as hell and walking back into the club after chucking up where this little vietnamese girl pokes me in the back. I look. Then look away. She does it again. I looked again and this time gave her a look of disgust and proceeded to walk away.

I ended up befriending her... One of her friends notice that my fly was undone and pointed it out to me. I shy away because of embarrassment. That time, ive only rooted one chick. 5 years later ive rooted 2 in total. YAY.

In your experience, do you think asian girls put out much compared to other?

Ok my misconceptions of online dating and below average chicks had been shot out of the water. i am now going to fap over the pic 180sx sent me lol

haha that chick i sent you was one of the hotter ones shes got a PERFECT body... theres heaps of chicks in the range of 6 to 8 on there and plenty for u blokes to flap over haha..

Im off work tomorroe and thursday for my knee op so when im sitting at home bored ill put a compilation together .. girls of oasis...