• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Pervs in the Gym

I like strong assertive women but thats just crazy... I wonder if i can get my girlfriend to try choke me out? Thanks for the suggestion!

SURELY they are tranny body builders. There is no way a woman could look like that unless she was a Williams sister. Or maybe Beyonce, but I'm pretty sure she's a drag queen anyway.

Just train,maybe you can join fernwood gym if you are worried.Then you can have lots of females perv on you.

Lol, sometimes its ****in hard if the woman is incredibly hot, and doing squats etc.

I dont see girls doing shit at my gym. They are all herded in the aerobic area doing jumping jacks or running on treadmills for hours at a time.

lol i assume if im getting looked at im probably doing my exercise wrong and looking like a tool lol i must admit im not a huge fan of all female gyms, i mean i think they are a great idea but i've not peronally seen a great deal of activity in the weights area in either i visited, for me being in a regular gym with the guys is great because it makes me work harder - if they can lift that much weight well damn it i can too! :-D....(or at least give it real good try lol)
forgot to add...when im at the gym im training and totally focused on the exercise at hand like most people i think, who has time to notice who's looking at who unless they are being totally so blatantly obvious...too busy concentrating so i don't drop my weights :p

Last edited:
Yes and then they can help you get down and up and down and up and down and up and down.............yikes. :p

I am only two inches off being so short that my height is a disability. Sometimes when you are using hooks and have to climb to get up on the chin up bar, once you are hooked on it can be a bit tricky to get down. Perhaps this should be posted in the 'funny things you have seen at the gym' thread...

lol are short like me?? thats why i never atempt chinups without my trainer! im 5'1....how tall are you?

I like having women in the gym. Makes me work harder.

I have never felt the need to work hard infront of a guy.

Also at my gym, a few of the girls do this circuit right infront of the weights area. When they get all glistening with sweat and start skipping... phwoar!! These girls like to wear low cut training tops for whatever reason. They are working out right infront of us and they look awesome.

All of a sudden my should press jumps 5kgs hahaha

I caught a couple of the girls in the mirror checking me out doing squats and deadlifts last week too. It was funny. One of them is super forward and suggested I just train in skins next time lol. I didn't.