• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Pervs in the Gym

Your gym sounds exciting. Im currently working out in my shed. Sometimes I see a mouse run past... I need to get a cat.

sometimes i wish the gym i go to was all fancey and stuff like fitness first or whatever, maybe that'd attract all the young superficial girls... bit of eye kandy never hurt nobody

Hey Kat. Welcome midget friend. I am a grand total of 155cm, yet still claim the crown as the tallest female in my family.

I reckon if guys took a different approach to girls in the gym, they would have more luck. If a girl is checking you out, possibly noticed you why checking out weights area, indicating could also be interested in learning more about weights (esp. since weight and cardio areas normally separated). Heaps want to give it a try, but too scared. Could always be non creepy and ask if they want help with technique or training partner. But almost have to not be too nice about it, so don't seem sleazy. Almost say it as if your pissed off to see her stuffing it up so much.

If would sooooo pick up heaps if I was a bloke.

breebree- yes! someone else short as well, thats great :) what i wouldn't give for a training partner! that would be awesome. in fact, i'd love to be able to just talk to the guys in the gym that'd be good, i talk to some of the bigger chicks who do weights there and they've all been really nice, but the guys just look so intimidating that i, yeah. no. lol. i remember this one guy in the gym, pretty buff i mean the muscle definition was just perfect and i know that takes so much effort, i figured he must be doing something right and i really wanted to ask about how he was training but it would have just come off well dodgey- ' hey some great muscle def...' i see it going so downhill lol the guys seem to know a few of the other guys like its a little group, which i think is totally cool, but im so totally on the outside of this which is a little sad. and there is no way in hell i am walking up to a bunch of beefed up guys in a group at the gym, no way .... i'd be potentially be crushed like a bug! a very small bug! lol

Usually the girls who come up to us when we are standing around talking just want attention.

They ask some questions - some of which are ridiculous and obviously fake, some seem genuine - but then you never see them following any advice you give them. Straight back to the steppers and bikes.

The girls in the circuit class are the only serious ones and coincidentally they are the hottest.

I train at home. The only people that check me out at my gym is my gay housemate, who I told straight away not to watch unless he was actually going to do weights. He left quickly lol.

Take your gay housemate to Mardi Gras. What more incentive could a guy need to train. It's like a funeral parade for straight women- it's a heap of hot gay men just flashing their bods. sigh.

I train at home. The only people that check me out at my gym is my gay housemate, who I told straight away not to watch unless he was actually going to do weights. He left quickly lol.

That could be dangerous !!!
He might change his mind about training when he sees your deep squat action.
The opportunity to give you a close spot may excite him enough to do deep squats himself, as long as you spot him in nice and close return.

squatspot.jpg

haha I was actually doing squats when he was watching, and I knew exactly what he was thinking lol hence why I told him to go away. He joked around later saying that that was 'how you lower yourself down onto it'. Really, really, really, really, not something I needed to hear haha. He's wrecked that exercise for me now :p

By the way Bree, "Marti Gras...a funeral parade for straight women", I'll have to tell my housemate that one, friggen hilarious.

haha I was actually doing squats when he was watching, and I knew exactly what he was thinking lol hence why I told him to go away. He joked around later saying that that was 'how you lower yourself down onto it'. Really, really, really, really, not something I needed to hear haha. He's wrecked that exercise for me now :p

That's nasty.
I think you should lock your room while you are sleeping, or you might wake up sore one morning (not DOMS).

I reckon if guys took a different approach to girls in the gym, they would have more luck. If a girl is checking you out, possibly noticed you why checking out weights area, indicating could also be interested in learning more about weights (esp. since weight and cardio areas normally separated). Heaps want to give it a try, but too scared. Could always be non creepy and ask if they want help with technique or training partner. But almost have to not be too nice about it, so don't seem sleazy. Almost say it as if your pissed off to see her stuffing it up so much.

If would sooooo pick up heaps if I was a bloke.

Unfortunately that is how a blokes brain works.
A woman in the gym is looking at a bloke.Could be for an unlimited number of reasons.
Maybe she is interested in the exercise he is doing.
Maybe she likes the shirt etc. he is wearing.
Maybe she thinks she knows him from somewhere.
Maybe she thinks he has good form and is taking mental notes.
Maybe she is not looking at him but at something beyond him.
And maybe,just mabe,she is interested in him.
But the only thing on the blokes mind is "YEEEEEAAAAAAHHH!!!THIS CHICK WANTS TO BONK ME!!!!!!"

I get that's what blokes think, but they just need to channel things more strategically. I had a mate who was a master at it. Used to even be able to pick up in a supermarket. Mind you, he used his skills for evil. Found it very hard to settle for just one lady once he realised the extent of his powers.

I get that's what blokes think, but they just need to channel things more strategically. I had a mate who was a master at it. Used to even be able to pick up in a supermarket. Mind you, he used his skills for evil. Found it very hard to settle for just one lady once he realised the extent of his powers.

The little head will always make the decisions in the end.