• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Organic Almond Milk and Soy Milk

I doubt it. If the milk companies could have got their act together they wouldn't have allowed soy and almond juice products to be called milk.

Saying soy lowers tests isn't going to have much of an influence anyway. If you drink soy test levels are the least of your problems.

a mate told me to stop drinking Soy cause the Soy bean (or whatever) is a carcinogen or something.

Just drink dairy milk, 2 litres per day should do it ....... :)

4fbd3bfca91c89d191982702d430585e.jpg

I feel so ripped off!
I love Almond Milk! Mostlu to have something in my protein shake that isnt milk or water!

I feel so ripped off!
I love Almond Milk! Mostlu to have something in my protein shake that isnt milk or water!

You can make it yourself Kaz, google it. You could even use 6 or 7 almonds if you were feeling crazay....

The unsweetened almond milk is a pretty good alternative to normal milk if your watching calories (regardless of the amount of almonds in it) - about 40cals per 250ml and only 1.8g of carbs/3g fat/around 1-2 gram protein

The unsweetened almond milk is a pretty good alternative to normal milk if your watching calories (regardless of the amount of almonds in it) - about 40cals per 250ml and only 1.8g of carbs/3g fat/around 1-2 gram protein
My fave!!
The coconut milk one is what I use with the Pina colada WPC.

They shouldn't be able to call it milk. I had to explain for 10 minutes to my parents why almond milk doesn't have milk in it. I think Almond Beverage is a more appropriate term.

They shouldn't be able to call it milk. I had to explain for 10 minutes to my parents why almond milk doesn't have milk in it. I think Almond Beverage is a more appropriate term.
To hard milking almonds. The nipples are to small.

To hard milking almonds. The nipples are to small.

That's a very gentlemanly way of putting it! Because I've always thought that milk from almonds can't come from women, otherwise where else would they get the term 'oh did you just bust your nut already?!' from..

I have coconut water, I have Pina Colada WPI... nothing is going to stop me now and I know it :rolleyes:
Those immature coconuts with their water are absolutely the BOMB when it comes to minerals and 100% body energy. I've tested it myself with a nutrient meter. I hope you're referring to the raw stuff hey Jungman! The stuff that you've got to get out yourself....

Those immature coconuts with their water are absolutely the BOMB when it comes to minerals and 100% body energy. I've tested it myself with a nutrient meter. I hope you're referring to the raw stuff hey Jungman! The stuff that you've got to get out yourself....

The ones that you got to hack open with a meat cleaver FTW! I got addicted to those when I was in Thailand. Then scrape out whatever small amount of coconut jelly flesh from the inside when done.

Anyone tried the latest 'milks' to hit the shelves: Oat Milk and Chia Milk?